Chapter 30

LAST CHAPTER I GOT 30 COMMENTS PER SECOND

NONE OF YOU WERE CHILL AND PROBABLY ARE ALL DEAD BY NOW

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE-

Also I'm getting my braces off today

3 and a half years guys

God damn I'm old

Anyway

I've been an a car for 8 hours on Friday

And 10 hours on Saturday

Suffering™

Please give me a break on the unedited, horrible spelling, spelling correction and confusing comments

Don't joke about this please

IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE

IM SORRY FOR BEING STRICT JUST-

PLEASE

"What are you doing~?"

Red purred wrapped his arms around Nicks waist tightly and nuzzling his head deep within Nicks neck. Nick chuckled and kept looking at his phone before turning his head and kissing the top of Reds hair.

"Just texting Preston, what are you doing?" He asked as Red chuckled and nuzzled his cheek when Nick faced forward.

"Nothin" Red replied squeezing his waist as Nick chuckled.

"You seem like your in a happy mood, or you want something, one of the two" Nick hummed as Red chuckled and kissed the rim of his ear.

"I'm just feeling better" he replied softly and sweetly as Nick smiled and let out a small hmf.

"That's good, are we dating?" Nick suddenly asked as Red looked at him and shrugged.

"That depends do you want to be my boyfriend?" Red asked pulling away and hugging at Reds side. Nick looked at him and simply shrugged.

"No"

Red frowned and let out a pout, Nick rolled his eyes and cupped his cheeks.

"I would love to be your boyfriend you silly doggo" Nick kissed him sweetly on the lips as Red chuckled and hugged his waist. Pulling away, Nick held both sides of his face lightly and smiled.

"You got that from me didn't you?" Red purred rubbing the right side of his head on Nicks hand.

Nick chuckled and kissed his nose.

"I mostly got it from Preston but ya know, we can go with that" Red smiled and nuzzled his forehead against Nicks, Nick giggled as Reds hands traveled up.

"Don't you dare" Nick warned trying to get away but Red grabbed him and held him tightly.

"I've always wondered how many ribs a human has, never really counted~" Red hummed into Nicks ear knowing he was very sensitive in those sides.

"Red I swear to god" Nick said trying to get out but couldn't move.

"You can get out of this if you answer my question" Red replied in his ear.

"How many ribs does a human have?"

"7?"

"Wrong!"

"NO RE-"

Suddenly Reds hands jabbed into Nicks sides and Nick started to kick his legs and squirm.

"Red stop! Stop it!" Nick laughed as he started to tickle his sides. Red smiled and pushed Nick to the couch and started to tickle him more actionably poking at his ribs.

Nick had tears coming from his eyes as he laughed, his lungs ache in pain as Red continued to tickle him all over his body.

"R-Red!" He yelled again as Red pulled away and Nick started to cough and gasp for air. Red chuckled and watched as Nick desperately sucked air into his lungs and gasped for breath.

After a few minutes of watching Nick calm down, Red smiled and pulled him onto his lap sideways.

"Having a great time Princess?" Red teased as Nick rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you" he muttered as Red smiled widely and moved his lips to Nicks ear as they brushed the shell, Nick shivered.

"Oh id fuck you too Princess, you'll be screaming and a moaning mess by the time we get started~"

Nick shoved Red away and crawled out of his lap, Red gave him the pouty face.

"Oh don't give me that you pervert!" Nick snapped with a red face and Red laughed and crawled over to him and pressed there foreheads together.

"Sooooo, how about.... I don't know" Red moved a piece of brown hair out of Nicks face.

"You and me go on a date?" Red asked as Nick chuckled and kissed his nose

"Of course ill go with you Red" Red smiled and pulled away with a quick 'YES!'.

Nick sighed and got up.

"I'm going to go take a nap" he proposed walking out of the tv room with Red scurrying up and following after him......

Im using up all my cellular and I can't even draw correctly

Please help

-Warrior