Chapter 33

So um

Yeah

This chapter is full of

Nickvactor

Poofless

Unspeakablemoose

ShAK

And here comes the bonus Ships!

Staring!!!!!

Coruni

Frozres

My Love

Welp I have a lot of writing to do so I hope you enjoy!

God damn how am I going to get this done shit.

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS?!?!?

LIKE DAMN

SHIT

I DONT DESERVE ANY OF YOU

Nick woke up to the feeling of somebody's fingers running threw his hair in a comforting matter

He smiled at the feeling and continued to rest on that persons comfy and well built chest.

They suddenly stopped and adjusted there position so Nicks head was resting on a pillow and his back to there chest with strong arms wrapped around his waist and chest.

Nick smiled as Red nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

Nick relaxed and shrank back into his warmth.......

*•*•*

Preston slept peacefully with his messed up hair and him hugging the pillow, never wanting to get up.

That's when his husband got back from the bathroom and looked at the sleeping boy.

Preston was wrapped in blankets of many kind absorbing the warmth and collecting his energy. Rob smiled at this and crawled back into bed, grabbing the sleeping boy and pulling him to his side, wrapping protective strong arms around him and kissing the top of his head.

Rob smiled as Preston snuggled deeper within his chest and soon fell back to sleep.

While Preston fan girled about how he was getting cuddled........

*•*•*

"Im gonna getcha!"

"Moose screw off"

"I'm gonna getcha!!!"

"Moose"

"I'm gonna getcha!!!!"

"No screw off"

"Allmmoossstt there!"

"I said screw off Moose"

"AHA!"

"MOOSE!"

Nathan yelped as he was thrown over Moises shoulder, his book he had picked out dropped out of his hands onto the floor.