Chapter 20

Before I get onto this chapter.

I published a new Nickvactor story about how Ross turned Red and Nick into toddlers and Preston has to take care of Baby Nick and Baby Red while Ross makes the cure and lots of other characters are on there way to help him.

So yeah I bet a lot of y'all will get a kick out of that

:) Enjoy!

WOAH I JUST REALIZED

20th CHAPTER

WHOOP WHOOP!

Preston lay on a couch chair exhausted as Red laid on the couch.

"Holy shit you weren't kidding" Preston breathed. His Fire hoodie was off so he was just wearing his red shirt with the black Fire logo and his black skinny jeans and white socks since his gym shoes were else wear.

I have so many pictures of Preston in my camera roll it's not even funny

Tbh I need me some Fire merch like boi

Red looked the same but he had just changed his tank top so he was wearing a plane red t shirt one and his blue pants, he ran a hand threw his hair.

"Yep" he replied popping the p as Preston looked at his watch,

"We have another two hours to rest before we have to give him more medicine" Preston sighed as Red nodded.

"I think I might pass out" Red said suddenly.

"I think I might do the same"

"Night Preston"

"Night Red"

They both passed out were they were.

Same????

Soon later Red started shaking Preston awake.

"Huh? What?" Preston asked sitting up in the chair as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"I said we have to go give Nick his medicine" Red repeated as Preston go up and nodded.

"Let's do this" he said nodding as they slowly walked out of the living room and into Reds bedroom.

Nick was staring at them.

"Nope" Preston turned to walk out of the room only for Red to grab the back of his shirt and haul him back.

"Oh no you don't let's get this over with, Hey Princess!"

Nick hissed at them as Preston cracked out a laugh.

"Rejected" he whispered as Red glared at him and went to Nicks side.

Soon after they were done with Red holding Nick down and Preston injecting the liquid in Nicks mouth they walked back to the living room and turned on the TV.

"You want to watch My Little Pony?" Red asked turning to Preston who scoffed.

"Um, yeah of course I do, I live for that shit man" Preston rolled his eyes and laid on his stomach on the couch chair as he watched the tv intently, Red just leaned back with the remote in hand and watched it as well.....

Tbh I had nothing planned for this chapter XD

It seemed kinda boring for the most part

But eh

Sorry it was short but next chapter will be longer don't worry ;)

Also the reason why it's short is because I wanted to get something out you guys so where ya go!

-Warrior