I dont even know anymore (Important AN)

You guys are so speacil, so kind, so caring, so suggestive like my heart can't take it. You all are so supporting and your comments make my day.

12k and I'm already starting to cry

I had a wonderful break let me tell you, just reading, ghosting, relaxing and starting up an old Role Play on Instagram.

While reading over your comments, taking them all in consideration. I kept coming back and reading them, again and again and again, and I think Ive finally made my decision.

As much as I'm cringing at the thought and I'm actually terrified of what you all will react to this.

Well I don't even know!

Whenever I try and write this chapter about explains what I'm going to do I get these small anxiety attacks and I have to throw my phone on the other side of my room then either wait till I've calmed down or just lay there.

I've had a lot of sleepless nights, so much anxiety and it's usually when I come back to this book.

I admit I want to start over

Really badly

But I'm actually spooked that you all would hate the outcome.

Cause I know you love the plot this story

Hint the fucking sarcasm

I feel bad for doing this at 12k

But I honestly miss writing Nickvacktor

And Poofless

I fucking love Poofless

But tell me your thoughts in the comments about me restarting or unpublishing it or doing sOMETHING WITH IT.

and no I'm not giving it away or having anyone help me write it

Yeah that's write you exit out of the comment section right fucking now

I love all of you so fucking much

If anything I'm the fucking disappointment and everyone should be mad at me and not each other.

So please if anything yell at me

Yeah that's all

Shabang bitches

-Warrior

*definitely didn't steal Trendcraves outro*