Chapter 37

I'm procrastinating on the wedding if you can't tell

Angsty chapter y'all

Be warned my children 

Updates for all

And all a good update

"WAIT WHAT?!?" Red yelled Preston flinched.

"THAT FUCKER IS WHERE?!?" Rob quickly rushed to Reds side and tried calm him down.

"Red there are children around!" He hissed in his ear glancing around.

"So is that complete dick head asshole!" Red hissed.

Suddenly Nick apprreaed walking out of the bathroom she with a blank emotionless fixed face.

"Nick?" Preston asked like he was a stranger. Nick brushe past him.

"Were leaving" he stated firmly.

"Princess-"

"I said we are leaving" 

Red stood ther looking hurt while Preston blinked in shock, Nathan had left a little bit ago and Rob just stared.

"Now" 

Red looked at Rob who shrugged, Red rushed to Nicks side. 

Preston and Rob watched as they left the carnival, Nicks posture stiff as a Cactus and Red tyrhing to intervene with his path, only to be shoved aside with ease.

What Happened in the Bathrooms.......

Nick whipped around, he snarled and gave out a warning hiss.

"What the hell do you want?" He demanded.

A cast was on there arm, and they wore a white flannel with thin blue and red stripes that was rolled up to there elbows, black ripped jeans and winter boots.

"Answer me!" Nick demanded shoving him.

Ghetto took the shove and refused to speak or fight back.

"I'm s-sorry Nick....."

"Sorry my ass Ghetto who the fuck do you think you are?!?"

"An asshole dick friend......"

"We are not friends"

"An asshole dick of an enemy"

Nick sighed and crossed his arms.

"Why? Just tell me the fuck why!!" Nick grabbed him and slammed him against the stall, Ghetto made no movements to escape.

"I don't want to blame it on anyone b-but myself, my father died, my childhood dog got put down, my sister was taken to the hospital after a failed suicide attempt and I beat you and got all my anger out, I hate myself, I hate the person I've become, I hate that I ruined our friendship and I deserve this broken arm and the black eye, do whatever you want to me Nick, please, I deserve this......"

Nick had no words.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?"

"I didn't want to complain, I didn't want to scream at you and have you help me with my problems after I couldn't even help you with yours, don't you understand Nick? I'm the bad guy, not Red, Not you, but me. Just..... me..."

Nick suddenly let go of Ghetto and Ghetto did not move or make any move to escape.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night Nick, I'm sorry for hurting you, but I know sorry is not gonna work and I'm not fit to show you how much it hurts me just to think I shoved all my friends away after putting myself first and not my friends. I should've been there and no way I'm alone, I deserve to be fucking alone...."

Nick just stared at him.

"Please, whatever your going to do, please do it  now, I won't fight back and hit you I promise, just tear me down, beat me up, scream at me I beg  of you. I deserve it. I deserve it so much...."

Ghetto looked down and Nick no longer felt the anger inside of him nor the sadness.

But what Nick did next shocked Ghetto and everyone reading this.

Nick took Ghettos chin and made him look up at him.

Nick kissed him quickly on the cheek.

He pulled away looking at him with a blank face and emotionless eyes.

"Say that to Shark and AK, Preston and Nathan, then we'll talk" and with that Nick walked out of the bathroom.

Ghetto slid to the ground holding his cheek.

Do you Forgive Ghetto now that you know the full  story?

Or do you think it was just a valid excuse?

Explain your answer in the comments and try not to argue

I'll be sitting here waiting for the angry mob of fan girls and fan boys

:D

-Warrior