chapter 10

Chapter X an uneventful problem

April 27th 2:40 pm 2017

"So it's finally time to get to the meeting?" Makail asked facing towards his future self both of them meditating.

"Yes it is and yes finally I've been waiting for at least a week for this to happen and with you here it's even better and hopefully we can do it first try." A figure said beside them looking at Future Makail in the box.

"That is a likely Chara but not certain." Makail replied standing up and opening their eyes.

"Better likely than not at all." Chara commented optimistically.

"Yeah you are right." Makail replied as he faced towards them.

"But we must hurry it's 2:40 we have 30 minutes to get to the meeting." Chara explained rapidly.

"Why the hurry the place is above us."

"I don't know where the room is only the floor level."

"Weren't you told Chara."

"No I was only sent the level like someone sabotaged it, as if they want extra time to themselves and the people." Chara replied pacing.

"Well let's go then." Makail said running to the elevator.

"What, now you're in a rush." Chara said running after them.

"Yes because i think someone doesn't want him out." Makail replied hitting the up button once Chara got in.

"That's reasonable so let's hurray."

....

31 minutes later and 27 doors later.

"So what is the good about getting this kid out of where they are because I believe that there are no benefits." Someone said at the other end of the table as Chara opened the door.

"Oh hello there looks like you finally showed up got a little head start but what was the hold up." the figure asked politely. They were an all black suit with a dark purple tie with shaggy black hair and eyes that seemed to change from black to purple depending on your angle

"I didn't have the room number only the floor level." Chara replied throwing down the piece of paper a little annoyed.

"No need to be annoyed, hu-people make mistakes." the person commented.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves." someone at the sides of the table suggested trying not to allow an argument arise.

"I agree." someone across from them replied.

"I will go first." said the person who was the first to speak, I am Ragon it's a pleasure to meet you.

"I am Joseph Dunford the head of the United States department of defense and this is my associate or vice president Paul J. Selva." Joseph explained and Paul waved afterwards.

"I am President Donald Trump and please don't waste my time I've got work to do." Donald said.

"I am his Vice president Mike Pence." Mike said after Donald was done.

"I am the Governor of Iowa Kimberly Reynolds or just Kim." Kim explain

"I am her Lieutenant governor Adam Gregg." Adam said.

"And I am..."

"Makail and she's Chara no need to introduce yourselves I've already told them that you're the reason I'm here, which is to prevent that pesky... no actually dangerous person not pesky I was just thinking of someone else." Ragon interpreted.

"Alright so why should he not be able to get out?" Chara asked as soon as Ragon was done.

"Because he is a danger to all of us here, to the world if not contained." Ragon replied firmly.

"I don't trust him." Makail said quietly to where only Chara could hear.

"Why is that?" Chara asked at the same volume.

"I'm pretty sure Ragon is Ragnarok by just how he talks." Makail answered at the same volume looking at Chara.

"Okay but what did he do." Chara asked trying not to cause a hold up.

Kids smart too smart, "he destroyed half an armor without breaking a sweat." Ragon answered calmly.

"Did he kill anyone?" Chara asked.

"No as far as we know no one was killed during it." Ragon answered unhappily.

"Then he just destroyed some equipment doesn't mean that they should be detained and it's not like they can't help rebuild all of it." Chara explained.

"He can't be let out, he could do it again as soon as they go out and this time they could kill people." Ragon replied angrily slamming his fist into the table causing it to shake.

"Do either of you have any other information to back each side up?"

"No." Ragon answered.

"No." Chara answered as well.

"Then we will give you till May 1st which is gives you 3 days to plan for this meeting." Donald said knowing the others would agree.

"Thank you." Chara said walking out of the room with Makail walking behind.

...

In the underground lab

"What is evidence we can use, what can be our edge." Chara said pacing back and forth.

"We do have the actual person who we are talking about." Makail noted.

"Yeah but let's tell Layton of the meeting before we get into planning." Chara said allowed.

"I'm already here." Layton said suddenly.

"Ahh, don't do that it makes me jump!" Chara yelled a little shaken.

"But your reaction is absolutely ridiculous to see." Layton commented Chuckling.

"It's not funny!" Chara yelled annoyed.

"Alright I'll try not to do it." Layton said still chuckling.

"Sure you will." Chara said calmly not believing them.

"Alright now what did happen at the meeting." Layton asked getting to the point.

"We're going against Ragnarok and we have three days till we either win it or lose it. Makail replied.

"Yeah what he said."

"Let's get to getting information then." Layton said walking off.

"Yeah let's go." Chara said nervously.

"That was kinda quick." Makail commented.

"It is Layton after all."