chapter 13

Chapter XIII so close but so far

“Guys I need to tell you guys something!” Hazel yelled at Holly Caden Brandon and laydon.

“What is it Hazel?” Brandon asked as Hazel got to his side.

“I met who I think is him and I got advice from him to help me which doesn't make any sense, but at least it's still advice but it was as a riddle….”

“Hazel slow down, now who do you think you met and what advice.” Brandon said stopping Hazel.

“I think I met Ragnarok and I got advice on who to talk to in order to get to the future.” Hazel explained.

“That is a possibility and that's great news.” Brandon replied.

“Yeah but the advice they gave was look in a place you would never think of looking and you will have to seek guidance from someone else maybe someone in the arts of magic may be helpful but that is for you to decide.” Hazel commented.

“Hmm and what was the first part of advice pointing too.” Brandon asked.

“Towards the spell book I found, why ask?” Hazel answered.

“Because they were hinting the bindings of the book.” Brandon explained.

“Oh why didn't I think of that and the person is Celeste since she is a dryad.” Hazel said facepalming.

“Yeah but Celeste is in class right now.” Brandon informed.

“That is true but I think we'll be able to get her out of the class and able to help us.” Hazel explained.

“You do have a point but I think we should see what is in the book first.” Brandon suggested.

“Yeah that's a good idea and I even have the book with me right now.” Hazel replied.

“Great let's open it and look at what's in the binding of it.” Brandon said excited.

“Alright then let's hope this is worth it.” Hazel said bringing out the book and opening it, she then tugged on the front binding and it gave way and behind it was another page hidden from the rest but the language it was in wasn't English it was in a strange language that seemed based on magic.

“We definitely need to get Celeste and find out what this means.” Brandon commented.

What are you guys talking about Caden asked listening to the conversation.

“Just about dreams and plans on how we are going to get Makail back or to say our method we are going to be using.” Brandon answered.

“Yep that's right.” Hazel inputted chuckling nervously.

“Okay cool.” Caden said before going back to his conversation.

“That was a little awkward.” Hazel commented.

“Yeah it kinda was but you know how Caden would have been if we didn't answer, especially truthfully.” Brandon respond in a little bit of an unhappy tone.

“Yeah it's a little annoying.” Hazel commented.

“I heard that.” Caden commented from behind them.

“Good for you!” Hazel replied in a snippy tone.

“Don't you get snippy with me.” Caden replied.

“I can get snippy all I won't especially to the likes of you.” Hazel said turning around.

“Are you trying to start a fight with me.” Caden commented taking a step forward getting ready to draw his weapon.