chapter 16

Chapter XVI a great friend arrives

...

Down in the lab

"Finally i'm free being stuck in there was not fun at all, not much freedom." Kail commented while leaning on the box.

"You may be free but I still have to go through this which isn't going to be very much fun from the sounds and looks of it." Makail commented.

"It's not especially at the start of it all." Kail replied.

"Seems reasonable because you need to get used to your surroundings and the entire situation." Makail commented.

"The people where the main problem."

"That can be not fun to deal with, especially without friends."

"Yeah and thanks for reminding me I need to free them from the gargoyle realm." Kail said before walking to the room with the statue in it. Then after a minute he came back but with some people behind them. "Finally I'm out of there, the place was kinda getting boring." one of them commented. "Laydon don't you think that's what we all thought." Caden replied. "You do have a point."

At least where out of there that's the main thing." Someone else commented walking close to Caden's side. "That's true Holly." Caden replied.

"We got more work to do guys before we face Ragnarok." Kail said with a serious tone slightly in his voice.

"Makail is right we need to hurry time is running short." Hazel said in the same tone.

Why must you guys be so serious Brandon commented.

It's a serious time Brandon Hazel commented.

Well, it" was nice seeing you guys but we need to run." kail said stopping in front of the group. He then returned to his group and they dissapeared.

"It was nice seeing myself and to see how my life will slightly play out." Makail said.

It's a bumpy ride but once you get to the end you know success is near kail said before walking back to his group. He then took Hazel and Holly's and who in turn took the others hands, they then disappeared into nothing.

They seemed to be in a rush but that is to be expected someone commented behind them.

Is that you Hazel? Makail asked turning around.

It sure is Hazel replied smiling.

Hazel it's nice seeing you. Makail said.

Makail I really missed you and well. Hazel then walked up to Makail and kissed him on the lips.commented to himself.

"Being in the known is good but is it always good." asked a female voice from behind them.

"Asile where have you been these past few days?" Sans asked seeing her first. Everyone then proceeded to turn around

"Busy sorting things out with myself." Asile answered. Her appearance had changed a lot in the past few days she had been gone. Her hair was completely Violet none of it was the blue it was and her eyes were both violet unlike the blue they once where.

"What happened to you when you were gone and what were you researching because I don't think it's something normal?" Makail asked curious about the appearance change.

"I didn't really have much control over this change in appearance, I only had to go with it, why do you think i was hiding my eye." Asile answered getting serious near the end. "And as for what I was researching that's something else you would need to be not human in order to understand."