chapter 22

Chapter XXII recovery of a fake time

“Makail wake up, come on wake up.” someone said from the darkness, the voice very faint but becoming louder every second.

“Huh what is it?” Makail asked slowly opening his eyes sitting up everything blurry.

“Makail!, you're awake!” the person screamed the voice one of a female they then hugged them. The blur from his vision then faded and he finally saw that it was his room.

“Hazel?”

“Yes, what is it?” Hazel replied.

“Oh it’s you, it’s actually you.” Makail said hugging Hazel back.

“You had the dream didn’t you.”

“Yes I did.”

“You were in a coma for 2 weeks, we were getting really worried.”

Look who’s awake, sorry to rush you but we have something to tell you, and people who say are your parents are also here. Said a deep voice in Makail head.

It’s nice to talk to you again Drath. Makail thought.

It is for me too. Drath thought.

“You ready, to go talk to your parents?” Hazel asked

“Yeah, it’s been awhile, been getting letters but nothing else and how do you know it’s them.” Makail commented.

“Okay well let’s get going and Drath told me.”

At the base of the academy

Their where dragons everywhere each behind a separate rider and the true size of the academy could be seen.

“Makail it’s been so long.” Someone said from the crowd.

“Mom, dad, Alivia.”

“Yep it’s us.” Alivia commented.

“Seems you’ve had a busy life.” Jessica commented.

“He is a man now after all.” Jermory replied.

“That is true.”

“I think he grew a little.” Alivia commented.

“We thought we would stop by but we need to leave now got teaching to do.” Jessica said realizing the fact.

“You guys are teachers now.”

“Yes we are and it is quite something but we really must go you can write to us what happened.”

There dragons then came to them and they were gone before he knew it.

“Why did they leave so soon?”

“Because my mom knew she was shorter than me and they might have actually had teaching.”

“Guess she doesn’t like that and true.”

“No she doesn’t.”

“Can you guys explain what happened to you too and stop your small talk.” Someone yelled from the now evident crowd.

“They sure are impatient.” Makail commented

“Most certainly.” Hazel replied

Makail then walked in front of the group and started speaking when everyone was silent.