#20 - The Heir

Chapter 20 - The Bright Sun and The Striking Lightning
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh they remembered that moment. The moment when the sun started to set, painting the sky with orange.

They all trained. One step to another. Ryohei trained like no tomorrow, Gokudera trained himself, Yamamoto had another side, other than his cheery self and Reborn trained Hiroshi with every method he knows.

Rokudo Mukuro and Chrome Dokuro stayed together, devising a plan. Hibari Kyoya fighting, almost every where in the world.

Ten days.

They had ten days.

Now, as the sun continued to set. The soon to be boss, trained his butt off like no tomorrow. After a few days, Basil. The boy who fought Superbi Squalo, was now helping Hiroshi train. A punch here, a dodge there, oh! And a black eye there.

But when they finished their training.

"Finally we're home!" Hiroshi yelled with glee. He rubbed his aching arm and groaned in pain, but Reborn had to admit. He did improve.

"Welcome home!" Hiroshi looked at the man in front of him and sighed.

"Dad?" Hiroshi said. "What are you doing!?"

"It's a good thing I ran into you before I left." Iemitsu said, putting his boots on.

"Are you going out?" Hiroshi asked.

Iemitsu looked down and smiled. His helmet shadowing over his face. "Yeah. Some uninvited guests showed up more earlier than expected."

Reborn approached Iemitsu. "Is that true, Iemitsu?"

"The information came from the double I left back at the homeland." Iemitsu answered, looking at Reborn. "There's no doubt about it."

"But it's too soon."

"I didn't expect this either." Iemitsu admitted. "But they noticed the rings were fake so quickly, probably because of Xanxus's super intuition."

"W-What are you talking about?" Hiroshi questioned. He was honestly confused on why Iemitsu talked about the rings.

Iemitsu stood up and smiled at Hiroshi. "Seems the Varia have arrived in Japan."

"The Varia!?" Hiroshi exclaimed. "But how do you know about them!?"

"I'm gonna confirm the safety of the guardians and explain the situation to them." Iemitsu said, kinda avoiding Hiroshi's question. "Give me hand, Basil."

"Yes, Master." Basil smiled, nodding his head.

"MASTER!?"

======================
Unnecessary flashback,

"My master has high expectations of thee."

"My master is a brilliant man."

"Master has ordered me to give thou thy rings."

=======================

"HIS YOUR MASTER?!"

"Yes." Basil simply answered with a nod and smile.

"Master?"

Basil nodded again. Hiroshi's shaking finger pointed at his father. "Master?"

Iemitsu grinned and point at himself. "Master."

"No way!" Hiroshi put both hands on his head and both of his eyes twitched in shock. He slowly sank down on the floor, definitely trying not believe any of this. His dad..Knew about the mafia!?