IX

Soon, Izuku had to go to the waiting room for his next match with Todoroki. He entered the waiting room to find Todoroki sitting there on one of the tables sipping from a soda. Todoroki then shot a light glare at Izuku. Then Izuku opened his mouth.

"Todoroki. I just have to say a few things before our match starts. I want you to go all out and use ALL of your powers."

Todoroki grit his teeth and kept quiet. Then he stood up and sighed. Then exited the room. Izuku then exited the room as well to bump into Endeavor. 'Woah!? Why is he here!?'

Endeavor then looked at Izuku. "Hey kid, I need to ask you a favor. I want you to make my son use his flame, got it?"

"I'll try my best.... Endeavor sir..."

"Hmph, you better..."

Then Izuku walked into the arena and walked on to the platform for his match. He saw Todoroki in a stance on the opposite side of him.

"THIS WILL BE A MATCH FOR THE AGES! THE SEEMINGLY UNSTOPPABLE IZUKU MIDORIYA AGAINST ENDEAVOR'S SON AND THE SECOND PLACER IN BOTH THE PREVIOUS EVENTS!" Present Mic yelled.

'He's ruthless when it comes to fights' Izuku thought to himself remembering Todoroki's first match. Todoroki was up against Sero, but the match was already over the moment it started. Todoroki had frozen Sero in place and trapped him inside a giant iceberg that was two times the height of the arena. Luckily Izuku punched the ice and saved a lot of time for Sero to get out.

'I'm gonna beat him without using dad's power' Todoroki thought to himself. He then awaited for Midnight's signal.

"Ready? GO!"

Immediately, Todoroki used the same maneuver he used on Sero, freezing Izuku in a giant iceberg.

"Izuku is u able to mo-"

*CRASH!!!*
Izuku broke free and destroyed the entire iceberg. He then looked at Todoroki with determination in his eyes and face. "That won't work on me" he said to Todoroki.

Todoroki grit his teeth and sent seven pillars of ice straight at him. Izuku cocked his fist and punched, sending a huge gust of wind to break the ice and blast it back at Todoroki. Todoroki got pushed back a few meters, but stopped himself by for,ing a wall of ice behind him. Todoroki tried doing it again this time with even more pillars of ice, but Izuku punched again, sending him back even more. Then Izuku dashed at him while cocking his fist. He threw a punch and stopped about a centimeter from his nose, which blasted Todoroki backwards. He tried stopping himself by creating a wall of ice, but he was blasted straight through it. Luckily for him, he stopped just an inch from falling out of bounds. He then got up and created an ice wall that surrounded the entire platform.

"That's not gonna help" Izuku taunted. Todoroki grit his teeth again and started rushing towards him.

Todoroki tried to grab his arm, but Izuku spun around him and pushed his back, launching Todoroki straight into the ice wall. As he tried to get back up, he saw Izuku jumping towards him, so he jumped out of the way, successfully avoiding his punch. But when Izuku's fist touched the ice wall, all of the ice shattered into trillions of pieces. Todoroki took this opportunity to try and knock Izuku out of bounds, but he failed since Izuku smashed through his entire attack.

"How many times do I have to tell you that in order to beat me, you have to use both of your quirks?"

"SHUT UP" Todoroki yelled. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HORRIBLE THAT QUIRK IS?! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS POWER!!"

"THATS WHERE YOURE WRONG!!" Izuku yelled, making Todoroki's eyes widen. "YOURE MISSING THE CRUCIAL DETAIL! ITS NOT HIS POWER! ITS YOUR POWER DAMMIT!" Izuku yelled, making Todorki have a small revelation. Then Todoroki lit his right side on fire.

'ITS YOUR POWER DAMMIT!' Echoed through Todoroki's head as he used his right side. Then he remembered the kind and caring words of his mother, which made the fire grow bigger and brighter. He then looked at Midoriya with determination in his eyes. "Thank you Midoriya" Todoroki said. Then he shot a large fireball at Todoroki, which Izuku simply punched away. Then Izuku moved to the other edge of the platform, which Todoroki did the same. Then they both charged at each other. Todoroki's fire was burning hot and bright while Izuku was putting a lot of power into his strike. Midnight then looked at Cementoss, signaling him to do something.

Cementoss out up walls, but it did nothing as Todoroki melted them away while Izuku blasted through them. Soon, Todoroki's burning palm collided with Izuku's closed fist, sending a massive blast so powerful, it blasted at the entire arena, knocking some people out of their seats and shaking the ground.

"A MASSIVE BLAST HAS OCCURED IN THE HEART OF THE ARENA!!!" Present Mic yelled. Then they waited for the smoke to clear.

Then once all the smoke had gone, they saw Izuku standing in the center of the ring with a smoking fist while Todoroki was out of bounds in the wall, unconscious with a heavily broken arm. Izuku let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Todoroki only had a broken arm. 'Thank Goodness I held back enough, anymore strength and I might've obliterated him.' Izuku thought to himself.

"THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Midnight exclaimed, making a giant uproar from the crowd. Then some people came out with a stretcher and brought Todoroki to Recovery Girl. Then Izuku sat down with his classmates and watched the next match, Uraraka vs Kirishima.

"Ready? Go!"

Kirishima hardened his fists and charged at Uraraka. Uraraka then tagged him, making him lose gravity. Then she pushed him over the out of bounds area and canceled her quirk.

"Kirishima is out of bounds! Meaning the winner is Uraraka Ochako!"

Then Uraraka returned and sat beside Izuku to watch the other matches.