XXVI

Today was the day they would escape. They took anything that could go wrong into account. Izuku had been locked in there for 3 months...

He trained long and hard *insert lenny face here*, and it payed off. He was powerful enough to significantly dent endurium now. 

He took a deep breath and took a step forward. He planted his feet firmly before looking back to Eri.

"Cover your ears.... and take a step back..." he advised, which she followed.

He looked back to the door and cocked his fist....

He took a deep breath...

"Semi-Serious Punch!"

WHAM!!! The door came flying off of its hindges. Izuku then carried Eri on his back befire running through the hallways to the presumed exit.

A weird thing that Izuku noticed was that there were no guards patrolling the hallway... or any OTHER people to be brief.

He finally reached the presumed exit... He opened the metal door to see a steel ladder mounted to the wall. He looked up and could see a hatch.

"Brace yourself" Izuki said to Eri.

She nodded before tightening her grip on Izuku and lowering her head.

Izuku squatted down, and then jumped with his fist pointing upwards. He hit the top...

BAM!

They burst through the metal hatch. They had finally reached the surface. But the first thing they saw shocked Izuku....

The entire class 1-A along with Allmight, Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, and Best Jeanist trying to attack the army of metal clad soldiers... and they were failing miserably.

Then he saw a group of soldiers circling the class, separating them from the pro heroes.

Izuku told Eri to brace before jumping to the need of his classmates. Taking out the soldiers in record time before blowing the rest of them back with a Semi-serious Punch.

He took a look back to see Overhaul along with the other Precepts of Death.

Izuku looked at Eri, mouthing something to her before taking a few steps forward and getting into a stance.

"Ready Eri?" Izuku asked. She nodded in response with a determined look on her face.

Izuku then shouted; "Okay, who's up first?"