14: Click

There she was.. looking stunning as ever in her oversized pink t-shirt and matching shorts to go with it it.

She was looking at herself in the mirror while probably fixing her hair.

It seemed as if she was about to go to sleep.

I better take the picture fast..
I said to myself.

I quickly turned on my camera and looked through it at the perfect position.

Click

A picture printed out in the front, I didn't have time to look at it because of the rain so I hid it under my coat.

I looked at her even more, I was waiting for her to go to sleep, then I would say my goodbyes.

She was now texting, probably her friends.
But she smiled while looking at the phone, I suddenly thought maybe she was texting that Yoongi guy.. I hope not.

After grinning, she put the phone down and stood back up to look at herself in the mirror.

She slowly lifted her shirt just halfway up while looking at herself. I was waiting for her to lift it more but she stopped.

She moved her hips side to side. Was she observing her waist?

She frowned, I guess it was because she didn't like her waist.

She really knows nothing, her body is so perfect yet she frowns while looking at herself.

Click

I took another picture.