18: Betrayal

"So that's how you do it, do you understand now?" She asked.

I nodded happily "yes!" I replied.

"Are you sure yeah?"

"Yes yes!" I grinned shyly while looking down.

"I don't usually do this, but we are friends so I wanted to help a friend out!"

friend..

Did I hear that correctly?
I'm actually something to her..

I froze with my eyes wide open. I just realized how close we were together, and how she took her time to talk to me.. how much more kind can she get?

This is probably the best day ever.

Yoongi mentioned that he will meet Meiko after school. I obviously wanted to keep an eye out for her. I wanted to know everything.. everything about her life. Who she talks to, who she meets, what she eats, where she was.

I guess I'm kind of obsessed.

But I just can't help it, she's something else..

I quickly got my books and followed where she was going after school. I could see her moving her head from side to side, probably looking for that rat I despise.

As she walked out of the school, Yoongi smiled at the sight of her appearing.

"Let me walk you home" he offered to Meiko.

That should be me.. I should be the only guy she talks to.. I should be the only person she should ever talk to.

I heard every word they were saying as I walking secretly behind them with my back hunched so no one would notice my surroundings.

As they stopped in front of her house, Meiko was about to say goodbye until Yoongi asked her to wait.

"Meiko... I.. I need to ask you something before you go inside.." Yoongi said shyly.

He nervously tapped his fingers together.

"Sure Yoongi, what's up?"

"Let's go, on a date! I mean will.. will you go? on a date?"

He did not just fucking say that..

This was one of reasons why I followed, I was hoping those whole time he wouldn't ask that, and now look.

Okay don't loose hope Jungkook
I said to myself as I breathed in and out.

She won't say yes.. she won't say yes..

I wrote her the notes, she knows someone likes her already, she won't say yes to Yoongi because I just know she's waiting for the person who really loves her....

... me.

"Yoongi.. "

"What do ya' say?"

"I would love to go with you" she put both of her hands on her face because it went red and the situation she was in was just too much for her. She found Yoongi so perfect and her ideal type, it was so sweet of him to write those notes,

or so she thought.

As for me, this is unacceptable, I couldn't fucking believe her. The rage inside of me.. I couldn't cause a tantrum just yet, if I did it would blow my cover.

I walked home after her accepting the offer from that rat.

I clenched both of my fists and gritted my teeth so hard.

I dug my nails into my palms of my hands, I didn't care at all if it cut through my skin and bled.

As I walked in, I slammed the door shut and stomped into my room.

And that was when the anger in me released, I screamed so loud, no one was here anyways so I could be as loud as I want.

"Meiko!" I cried as I grabbed my hair with both of my hands tightly.