38: Should have been my kiss

JUNGKOOK's POV

The only reason I came to this boring party was to see Meiko, and maybe just maybe she can finally be mine.

My heart started to beat as she looked into my eyes. I quickly turned away to make it think like I was just looking around.

I could sense she was staring me for a while.

Does she perhaps see something in me?
I asked myself.

As I was looking around I noticed her friend Song trying to do something secretive. It was obvious since she was looking around after sliding her hand inside her pocket.

She took out something circular and white. A pill?

There was two drinks in front of her and she dropped the pill into one. It was awfully suspicious.

She walked to Meiko, who seemed relieved she came back. And.. gave her the drink with the pill she dropped inside.

Meiko slowly gulped everything. Was it perhaps a sleeping pill?

But no.. I was wrong. It made her feel.. alive.

She looked hyped and surprisingly happy. She grinned as she dance. Ah, there it was. That smile I've missed for a long time.

Out of everyone here, she looked the most beautiful. Even without makeup or setting up her hair, she looked flawlessly dashing.

A fellow student named Jimin who is from our school walked up to her. A guy.. it just had to be a guy.

I narrowed my eyes at him and payed attention to what he was planning to do.

Suddenly, he grabbed her waist with both of his hands and pulled her body closer to his. I clenched my fists together, I was getting angry about this.

He did the worst thing after that.. he smacked his lips into hers and kissed her.

She didn't pull him back though.. I guess she was too drunk to do anything about this or even notice. Meiko kissed him back and placed her hands on his shoulders.

No.. I can't allow this. I can't allow this at all. I have have to do something about this before anything bad could happen to her. She's mine and mine only. The only person that should be kissing her is me.

I ran towards them at the speed of light and yanked Jimin backwards so hard causing him to fall on the floor backwards.

I hopped on top of him and punched his face a few times. Yes.. this felt really good.

He stood up and ran away when he got the chance to as I stopped. "What the fuck dude?" He shouted.

I turned my head to Meiko who had a blank face with no reaction. Suddenly, she moved side to side and was about to collapse till I grabbed her by the waist to make her in balance.

"Woah woah.. are you okay? You must be tired" I said to her.

Then, she suddenly loosed consciousness and let herself fall into my arms. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to a bedroom.