Jail Time (Reilin)

Rollan P.O.V

Rollan was lead by the neck farther into the prison until the reached a nasty looking cell. Rollan scrunched up his nose in disgust as the pungent odor filled his nostrils. Rollan looked up at his guard.

"So now that I've seen your room, do you mind taking me to my suit."
The guard flared with anger and shoved Rollan into the cell. Rollan cringed at the loud sound of the door being slammed behind him. This was most certainly not good.
Rollan must have been in the cell for an hour before a guard came to stand in from of his door. Rollan couldn't see the guard at first but by the shape of its figure he guessed that it was a female. Rollan tried his best handsome smile and spoke to the guard. "Evening m'lady" he gave a mocking bow "I do believe you have come to escort me to a more habitable cell."

The women stepped into the light. Rollan tried not let her see his surprise but he couldn't help but let his mouth hang open as she stepped out of the shadows. She had long black hair that was tied up in a neat bun at the top of her head. She had pale skin with dark eyes. Her features were Zhongese. In short she was beautiful and he was breathless.

Rollan quickly clamped his mouth shut and tried to think of a snazzy pick up line. But the Zhongese girl beat him to it.

"My name is Meilin Teng. I will be guarding your cell along with bringing your meals and drinks to you. Any questions?" She spoke in such a manner that rollan immediately knew was practiced. Rollan smirked at Meilin.

"Well Meilin, my name is Rollan. You will be guarding me along with bringing me my food and drinks you say? Hm, well that kind of makes you a servant of mine since you will be serving me my meals. And don't kings usually have servants. Ah true they do and kings rule over the land they sleep in and since i will be sleeping here until my trial it makes this the land i sleep in. So welcome to my kingdom Ms. Teng . Any questions?"

Meilin looked at him for a moment longer looking completely unamused. After another moment she finally spoke, "You done?"

Rollan gave a nod as she smiled at him and gave a short laugh. "Alright i have to go get your diner, have fun in your kingdom."

As she turned to leave the room rolland called out after her. "Trust me i will."

Rollan smiled at her retreating figure. Maybe this jail time wasn't going to be so bad after all.