Shrieking Shack/Peter Pettigrew! Part 2

"Alright, kill him"

Lupin sighed and reaches inside of his coat to get Sirius his wand.
Who snatched it angrily.

"Sirius, wait one more minute, at least tell Harry why..." I chocked out, feeling blood soak my t-shirt.

"I know why," Harry sobbed, "you betrayed my parents...you're the reason they're dead!"

I can't believe he thinks it was Sirius, then again I have no idea Lupin didn't tell him that they were all friends.

"No Harry, it wasn't him, someone did betray your parents, someone who until quite recently I believed to be dead!" Lupine raised his voice, staying in between Harry and Sirius.

"Who was it then!" Harry shouted.

'Oh for goodness sake, I'm gonna die here if we don't get a move on'
I thought, slumping to the floor.

"Peter Pettigrew! And he's in this room right now! Come out come out Peter!" Sirius shouted.

Suddenly the doors busted open and Snape charged in, pointing his wand at Sirius.

"Expelliarmus" he shouted, successfully disarming Sirius.

"Oh vengeance is sweet, I hoped I'd be the one to catch you!" He moved towards Sirius.

I growled/groan and tried to stand up.

"Severus" Lupin started but Snape wasn't having any of it.

"I told the headmaster that you were trying to sneak an old friend into the castle, and now here's the proof"

'Heh, he didn't know that I helped'

"Brilliant Snape, once in put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and it normally comes out with the wrong conclusion!" Sirius said, quickly, I know the main is impatient but really, I could hardly keep up with that!

"Now if you excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend too!" The only answer he got was Snape raising his wand with a glare.

"Give me a reason, I beg of you" Snape sneered, pressing his wand on Sirius' neck.

'No! Must protect Sirius!' I slowly started to pick myself up.
Hermione rushed over to help me.
"Thanks" I said through clenched teeth.

"Severus don't be a fool" Lupin stated but was interrupted by Sirius.

"He can't help it Remus!" Lupin rolled his eyes, "Sirius be quiet"

"See arguing like an old married couple" Snape sneered.

"Why don't you go play with your chemistry set!"

Snape moved closer, "I could do it you know, but why deny the Dementors, they are so longing to see you!" He seethed.

"Do I see a flicker of fear, ah yes a dementors kiss, one can only imagine what that must be like, it's supposedly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best!"
'To be honest, it's doesn't look that bad, not to be anyway'

"After you" he pointed to the door.

"Ok I've had enough, Expelliarmus!" I disarmed Snape and he looked at be with shock.