CHPT.10

Naya🥂

"HEYYYY THERE." I yelled out waiting for them to come downstairs.

"It's 7 in the morning, go away sis." Gia yelled from upstairs.

"Nyla's home!" About two seconds later they both ran downstairs.

"Y'all gone stop running in this house like y'all pay rent." My daughter said sitting down on the couch.

"Nyyyy!" Gia yelled going to hug her.

"Hey! Guess what? I met my granddad." She said hugging both Kai and Gia.

"You got some tea to spill, i see." Gia said laughing.

"Tons. But we gotta go meet my dad down at the diner, so can you wait?"

My dad invited us all to a lunch later on so i could. meet the rest of my brothers and sisters, uncles aunts and stuff.

While heading to my room i made a mental note to call Marcus.

"Marcus?" I called out once he answered.

"This is Diamond. Who are you?"

"Hey baby, this is auntie Naya."

"Why are you calling my dad?"

"Because that's my brother, now give him the phone."

"Or what? You gone kill him too?"

I ended the call. She was not bout to keep disrespecting me like i ain't helped raise her that shit was hella annoying and i simply did not care anymore.

"Baby, come here please." Jordan whined.

I stepped closer to him to see what he wanted, he took off my shirt and started kissing on my neck.

"Baby i want you." He whispered in my ear.

I pushed him on the the bed and got naked. Also removing his clothes, he was rock hard. And i took the opportunity to give him head for the first time. I placed his lil friend half way in my mouth and started stroking it with my hand. Then placed it in my mouth, he started moaning and gripping my hair. I looked up at him and winked.

I felt his pressure building up, letting me know he was about to cum but that didn't stop me. I kept going even after he released and that drove him crazy.

"Bae! Chill! Fuuuuckk." He moaned out.

"Mommy? Can you do my hair? I look like a chicken head" I heard Nyla say from the other side of the door.

"Yes baby, let mommy finish her breakfast. I'll be out in a second."

"I want some of what your having mommy!" She whined.

Now little girl..

I couldn't even get back in the mood after she said that. We both was dying laughing at her response.