Chapter 8

I got up the next morning feeling refreshed and with 20 new text messages. A few were from Josh and the rest were from friends of mine, probably because they saw my facebook status.

Texts from Josh:

HEY BEAUTIFUL(;

I see you through your windowww(; lmao jk(;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could'nt help but to laugh, he had a way of making me smile so easily, it just feels right.

I got up got ready from school. As a walked downstairs I saw my parents, they had made breakfast for me.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey honey. Would you like some pancakes?" she asked.

"Sure, what's the occasion?" I asked.

"Well honey I saw on facebook you and Dan broke up. I just thought you might need something to make you feel better, so I made pancakes!" she said smiling at me.

"Thanks mom, but really I'm fine."

"Okay honey, if you need anything just let me know."

"Thanks, well better get to school! Bye!"

"Oh and honey! Josh and his mother are coming over for dinner tonight, so come home right after soccer please dear."

"Okay, bye!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History, worst subject ever! Good thing I have Josh there to keep me company!

"So my mom told me this morning you and your mom are coming over for dinner tonight."

"Yeah that's what my mom said this morning too!"

"Cool"

Just as Josh was going to say something there was a knock on the door of the history room.

"Oh you must be the new student." said my history teaher.

"Uh, yeah." the boy said.

"Well welcome. Everyone! This is Matthew Jonson. Matthew you can take a seat next to Jessica."

"Okay." Was all he said. He walked past me, smirked, then went to where our history teacher pointed for him to go.

Jessica seemed way to excited for Matthew to sit next to her. She flipped her hair and started flirting right away, and gave me a glare. She's a biotch.

Then I looked at Josh who seemed to not care about Matthew at all.

All of the girls though were staring him down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was leaving the history room with Josh I felt someone grab my ass.

"What the F"

"Oh hey sweetheart" Matthew said to me.

"Why the hell did you just grab my ass?!" I yelled

"Kelly calmn down" Josh said.

"Josh, he just grabbed my ass. I am not going to calmn  down."

"Sweetheart girls would be dying to be in your place right now." said Matthew.

"Really? I don't think most girls like asswholes like you." I said.

"Actually, they do. All the girls fall for the bad boys," he said winking at me. "they always do"

"Whatever." I said.

"Just leave her alone please" said Josh.

"Um, no i don't think I will. In fact I think I'm gonna follow her all over this place, after all I am a new kid, right? I don't know this school at all." he said smirking.

"Come on Kelly, lets go." said Josh.

"Okay"

As we were walking away from Matthew I saw Dan, and he didn't look to happy. He must've heard or saw the whole thing. He  walked right up to Matthew, punched him in the face, and said something to him, then walked away.

"Whoa..What was that all about?" I asked.

"Obviously Dan got a little jealous, come on Kel, were gonna be late for class." said Josh.

"Okay"

I couldn't help but wonder what that whole thing was about. I was confused and pissed that Dan did that. He's not my boyfriend anymore, so why?

What do I do??!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! let me know what you think! Fan, comment, vote. Do whatever you like! (: Thanks!