Chapter 4

My whole understanding guys has gone downhill really fast. I'm starting to think that boyfriends are just a big waste of space and I honestly don't have time for all the stupid little fights. But I love him. Why would you break up with someone you love? To that, I don't know.

But today should be a good day. I got to school and Dan was being his normal self, if you'd call it normal. I don't even know what normal is anymore...

I got to school and smiled at everyone I knew, which is alot of people. Most of them know who I am. I'm just a nice person to everyone until they do something that makes me mad. So I do what I usually do and talk to Mr. S, and then go find some friends to hangout with until class starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OKay! Fine! If thats what you want! UGH! BYE!" I screamed into the phone trying not to cry to much.

"Kelly, calmn down. I just want you to be happy. And you are not happy with me, I can tell." Dan said into the phone.

"No I am happy with you, your just to busy being sad all the time that you don't notice me when I'm trying to make you happy! ugh... I try to cheer you up and you never do anything. It's kind of annoying that's why I get irritated." I said.

"Ugh, Kelly I got to go, I'll talk to you later though. Bye." He said.

"Bye" Was all I said and hung up before he could say anything else. He makes me so angry. He wanted to break up. Great way to end my night, right? Ugh I couldn't stand being in my room, I needed to do something. So I went outside, in my front lawn, layed down, and looked at the stars, trying to keep myself from crying. I've always liked looking out at  the stars. It always calmned me down for some reason.

"Beautiful night isn't it?" Some one asked.

I jumped at the sound of their voice.

"Oh, Josh. Hi, yes it's beautiful." I said realizing Josh was standing in front of me with only pajama pants on. Dayum. That six pack was very attractive. Then I realized I must look like a loser with make-up running all over my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, um nothing, I'm fine." I said, trying to make my voice sound as normal as possible.

"Um, Kelly I think there's something wrong,  but if you don't want to tell me that's fine." He said while sitting next to me in the grass.

"Thanks, it's just my boyfriend. I don't know if we're dating or not anymore. He wanted to break up and I told him fine if that's what he wanted. But then he said that he had to go but we'd talk another time. And then he hung up." I said breaking down into tears.

"Oh, i'm sorry Kelly, he's obviously blind to see that you love him, and it's his loss to lose someone as beautiful as you." he said giving me a gorgeous smile showing his dimples.

I smiled back at him, "Thanks," I said.

"Anytime" he said, and with that we just sat there in silence watching the stars. Maybe Josh was right. Dan was blind and I shouldn't let him get to me. But I loved him... What do i do??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note.

Thanks to those who are reading! It means alot! I hope this story is good.

vote, comment, become a fan, whatever u want!!(:

Thanks again! (: