Chapter 3

I wake up the next morning to the sound of big trucks driving by my house over and over again. I was so irritated, I got up to see what was going on. They were moving trucks. Turns out a family was moving into my neighbors house across the street. I really hope they weren't gonna be annoying neighbors. So I got up and got ready for the day. Another day of school. Yay. I wasn't to happy about this. So I got into my car ready to pull out of the drive way when I saw a musculan young guy in my neighbors drive way. Dayyuuummm. This guy was very attractive. He was looking at my car. I was wondering why he did this. So I got out and thought I should be a polite neighbor. I walked over to him.

"Hi. You must be the new neighbor, i'm Kelly," I said holding my hand out for him so shake it.

"Hey, did it hurt?" he said, shaking my hand.

I was very confused at his question.

"Um, what? When did i fall?" I asked.

"You know, when you fell from heaven?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

I started laughing and so did he.

"Nice pick up line!" I said while laughing.

"I try," he said smiling. "My name is Josh by the way."

"Nice to meet you," I said still smiling. "Are you going to school here?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm going to Northfield High, I'm a junior." He said.

"Me too! I'll show you around if you would like. When are you going to school?"

"Next week, I'm going to get everything in the house situated first before i start school. I'm gonna be helping my mom this week." He said.

I couldnn't help but smile at him.

"Okay, see you around." I said while walking back to my car.

"Yeah you too." he said smiling.

I got into my car, still smiling and drove off to school. Maybe this day will be a good day? I hope so..