Intro

Once upon a time there lived a girl, a girl who had given all that she had and all that she could.

She never once gave up hope that one day she would be above all that been done to her over the years.

She grew up alone, hated, abused in all forms, and she did her best to hide her pain.

A facade, a shield over her heart to protect herself from getting hurt, but even with that shield there was more pain and heartbreak given.

She tried her best to hold in every ounce of pain she felt and suppressed it.

But even she could only hold in and take so much, for the pain was now the weapon, holding her heart captive.

After awhile she finally stopped fighting and started writing her feelings down in a diary.

At the age 18 she started going back to therapy, for awhile it helped.

But not all things were easily fixed for, especially her heart.

She formed walls and pushed away those who had gotten close to her, from fear of getting hurt.

There was a time where she wanted and thought hard about giving up on love completely.

That girl you will never know because the girl she was is gone

A/N: I needed to sorry, anyways this a little more less of a fanfiction.....Its based on emotions. Nobody in this story is not themselves....