Chapter Two

Jayda's POV,

I checked my phone for the 17th time this month, I checked on Kik and on Instagram but there was no sign of our princess.

I knew she needed time to heal but she had been gone since January.

It was now April....

I wanted to wish her a happy easter but that wasn't possible.

JP walked through the door with his head tilted back, holding the brim of his nose.

He didn't look happy at all.

He sat down and said in the calmest tone he could manage.

"Jayda would you please tell Devin that I am not taking him to a BDSM fan club"

I let out a giggle, finding that amusing.

"Why don't you tell him?"

He sighed and slouched back into the couch.

"I already did, ten times" I giggled more....

Devin had become more inticed with stuff that was close to 50 Shades Of Grey.

Aside from this, my mind wondered back to Kala.....I slightly frowned, scared she might not ever come back.

"Aye" I snapped out of my train of thoughts and turned my attention back to JP.

He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"She'll come back, she's probably just doing some soul searching or is just busy, I mean she did just start school so there's always that"

I nodded in slight agreement...

"You didn't see how betrayed she was....she flat out said she hated him and she's never been the type to hate anyone or anything, well yes okay drama but that's about it"

He nodded and exhaled.....

"He's a dick sometimes, us men are like that sometimes..... we let our dicks lead us and it gets us in trouble.......tho I am surprised I thought they would of became something more"

I shrugged.....

we moved on from the topic and watched a movie on Netflix.

After awhile he went home and it was just me and Lacey now.

A/N: shorter chapter I know but it'll get longer, I promise.

I'm publishing now