Chapter Five

Kala's Pov,

I opened my diary and took the lid off my off my pen and put in on the end and began to write.

Dear Diary,

I know it's been awhile with all my studying and whatnot, to be honest I still miss him and even though I'm angry I don't and can't hate him. Sometimes I wish he knew just exactly how I feel......as for my friends.... I couldn't sign back in I wanted to but I couldn't..... I didn't wanna face them. Coward move right? Anyways school is going okay..... I been too busy with classes that I just don't have time to let my emotions out anymore......hence the big gap in my diary.

Signed: The Broken Heart Diaries, Aka Kala

I shut my diary and put the took the cap off of my pen and put on it back on, I put both my pen and diary away and got ready for class.

All we had to do was study notes because it was our break for two months.

After I went home, I packed my clothes and hygiene products and my shoes.

I picked up my diary and pondered on whether I should bring it or not.

I decided to pack it and put it in my suitcase.

I packed both my digital camera and my video camcorder.

After I packed everything, I put my luggage in my car after locking up my apartment.....

I got in the front seat of my car and turned on the ignition, revving my car to life.....

I plugged in my phone to the cord and played my playlist on Spotify....

Once I was safely on the road I heads towards the way to the Canada border line.....

Justin's POV,

I woke up from someone nudging me...

I groaned and yawned while stretching..... I sat up in my seat and looked out the window of my private jet....

I smiled as I caught site of the mountains......home sweet home....

The pilot announced that we were landing so I fixed my posture and put my seatbelt on.....

We finally landed and I got off the jet quickly.....

Alfredo and Za came off and howled like wolves.....I laughed and shook my head....

"Try not to get into too much trouble this time ight?" They shrugged and walked to the car that was waiting for us.....

I stopped by to see my mom and my other siblings.....

Then headed to the Cabin Lodge I rented just for us guys.....

After getting settled in I went into town to get some groceries.....

"Uh I'm not at home right now, I'm in Canada" my ears perked up at the sound of the voice I kept hearing....

Southern with a hint of Irish.....I would of recognized that voice anywhere....

I looked around me but didn't see anyone but me down the isle.

"Well I'm on spring break....and honestly I didn't wanna talk to him in the first place"