Chapter Six

Kala's Pov,

I grabbed my diary and my blue ink pen and opened it and turned to a blank page and started writing...

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was so close to giving in again and it utterly frightened me....I know what I'm doing to Justin isn't fair but I don't if I could trust him anymore....I gave him everything and all I got in return was more heartbreak...anyways I do have some good news I made it to Canada safely and it is utterly breath taking....as for my other friends I think I'm gonna finally get back on Kik, until next time.

Sincerely: Brokenheart Diaries aka Kala

I put my diary away and put the pen back on and put it on the nightstand....

I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom but stopped then there was a knock on my hotel suite bedroom door...

I hesitantly approached the door and unlocked it then opened it....

I sighed and leaned against the door, Za had a small hopeful smile on his face.

Without saying a word I opened the door more and let him inside...

As he took a seat on the sofa I shut the door and turned around to face him.

I crossed my arms on my chest and chewed on my bottom lip....

"look I just wanted to apologize for not telling you that Justin was here, I just I didn't wanna open those wounds...Justin feels really bad for hurting you and he wants to see you"

I sighed and fought back the tears that threatened to spill over....

Za noticed and stood to his feet and made his way to me and hugged my short frame.

At the moment I couldn't hold the tears anymore....I turned my head and buried my face into his shirt and silently cried....

He soothes me the best he could and rubbed my back....