do you trust me?

*Raven*

I was sitting in the passenger seat while Zak drove to who knew where.

Raven: where are we going Zak?

Zak: I want to show you something then we will go get breakfast

Raven: okay but could you please slow down?

Zak: is my driving scaring you Raven?

Raven: yes it is, please slow down.

Zak: okay I'm sorry for scaring you.

He started driving down a dirt road that I never seen before, I had no idea where we were and what he was planning on showing me. He turned the lights off and stopped in front of a barricade, I got out of the car and seen the entire city from here.

Raven: is this what you wanted to show me?

Zak: yeah, what do you think?

Raven: it's beautiful up here Zak.

Zak: I come up here and think. It is very relaxing and nobody knows about it except me and you. When I look down at the city I often wondered if that one person I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life lives in the same city as I do.

Raven: yeah that's certainly is alot to think about, so have you found that special someone yet Zak?

Zak: I'm not sure yet but I hope I have. I need her to trust me first though...I don't want to rush her into anything.

Raven: does this girl mean alot to you?

Zak: I've never felt this way about anyone before, I'm scared to lose her.

Raven: you should tell her how you feel and you never know she might be slowly starting to trust people again, especially you Zak...do you love her?

Zak: yeah I love her more than I've ever loved anything in my entire life.

Raven: maybe she feels the same way.

Zak: I want to protect her from everything that is hurting her.

Raven: you can't protect her from everything Zak no matter how much protecting you do for her.

I watched as he walked over to me and laid his head on my shoulder, I placed my hands in his hair while he held me close, I heard his soft sobs as he held me tight, I didn't want to ever lose him. I love him with all my heart and I trust him with every bone and breath in my entire body.

Raven: I love you Zak.

Zak: I love you too Raven and nothing or nobody will ever change the way I feel about you. I promise to never leave you or break your heart, and I mean it.