Part-02

In the hall
As soon as swaragini enter the hall they took the blessing of all elders.All of them blessed but except sujata who only blessed  ragini but not swara and stared taunting swara for leaving sanskar without his fault.She said to swara pointing towards annapurna that why she will have tension ,pain and guilt jiji..she can only give pain to her son.At that time sanskar was looking to her as if he will kill her .As we know all true love never remain  hidden. Today also he can't listen anything against swara  from whomever may be. Because he today also  loves her very much but ego and pain has overpowered him.So he is helpless and can't stop his mom from badmouthing swara. As he can't listen so he went to uttara's room.Swara  too took excuse and went from there to a lonely place as she want to stay sometime alone and started crying vigorously remembering her moment with sanskar ,how he supported her in every situation and couldn't listen anything against swara but she was shocked to she sanskar how he don't stand for  swara when her mom started badmouthing about  her.
Swara's pov
She started saying to himself how much u changed sanskar .U didn't remain same sanskar. U didn't remain same sanskar she started  shouting loudly. In those eyes there was immense love for me but today in those eyes there is so much hatred for me .How could it be sanskar. ..how could it be sanskar. She again started shouting.
But at that time ragini came and console her saying that everything will be fine.
Then they both went to hall and started seeing the last moment arrangement as they don't want any mistake. But sanskar was watching silently giving death glare as couldn't tolerate her in this house.

After halfen hour
All the guest arrived along  with uttara'in law.They were welcomed grandly and corridly by maheswari's.Sujata then put tilak and  do aarti of chiraag.

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Note : here uttara's in laws and chirag are good .They aren't orthodox.
Precap:uttara's engagement and much more tashan of swasan. .
Shower vote and comments