Part-03

Hello my readers
Are u liking my ff. ..

😊😊😊😊
After aarti done..chirag was made to seat in the centre as today uttara and chirag were centre of attraction of all the people present in mansion.

Uttara's room
Swaragini enter to uttara's room to see whether she is ready  and to take along with her to hall.They see uttara is looking like angel with the lehenga she wore.Ragini came forward and put kaalateeka on her to protect her from evil eye on this auspicious day .Swara too came forward and said looking beautiful uttara and always stay happy .To this uttara give tight smile and said thanku swara bhabhi. Swara was going to ask to came along with her to hall as engagement ceremony will going to start but at the time sanskar came and said she will go with me and ragini not with strangers. To which swara shocked at first but composes as she don't want any argument on this auspicious day. Sanskar and ragini took uttara to hall and made seat along with chirag who was continuously  starring uttara.They were greeted by all.
Swara went to check whether the dancer had came or not she ask one of the dancer is all came or not and they were ready or not.She was going through the corridor  at the time sanskar came in front of her and started blocking her way.She said leave my way sanskar .But u all know how stubborn sanskar he said yes I will leave ur way but at first listen to me what I am going to tell please swara stop showing ur caring behaviour towards my family ur a stranger and wedding planner that it swara bose.U r no longer a part of  this family  swara. U had lost all ur right to be a part of my family. Remember one thing u r stranger to this family the day u left me.Are u crying or feeling sad  swara.Ohh really swara u r feeling pain   by my words but where were u that day  swara when I was asking,shouting and seeking to not to leave me but u left me given me a pain that is unbearable  then why can't I  give u the pain miss swara.And by the way I am not the person to leave u but u r the person to leave me.Swara was looking to sanskar  with teary eyes. He looked at her and felt a ache in heart but composes himself and said angrily I will not spàre u if u create any problem in my sister wedding to take revenge with me.I will see u the day when I will bring laksh return.

Precap -uttara 's engagement, swara'dance and sanskar 'outburst on swara.