Part-14

Laksh along with nisha shop  a lot of toys and roam around each corner of kolkata.After wandering for 3-4hrs in kolkata they went to hotel for fresh up.

At maheshweri mansion

There is mix of emotion I.e sad and happy  as their  only daughter going to marry.Uttara was getting ready by swara and ragini .She was looking very  very beautiful.There is no word to describe the beauty of uttara in bridal attire.Uttara was looking stunning. All the members of mm was ready and roaming here and there to see last minute preparation. Soon ragini and swara finish their work of getting ready uttara then came down to see that everything is ok or not.All were looking gorgeous. Soon with lot of noise baraat came to mm by cracking Pataka...dancing and much more.Sujata came with aarti along with all mm people to welcome her son-in-law.After that all dance together for sometime while uttara was feeling nervous in her room.

At other side

Nisha was pampered by laksh. He was keeping his promise to spend a day by shopping and doing masti with her.They after fresh up again went to another  shopping mall  where he was listening all her talks sweetly regarding toys and  watching her excitement to shop .He was roaming here and there along with nisha for long 1 hrs .But as all  know children are more energetic they can roam for anytime if they had to shop toys.She buys a lot of soft toys.At laksh said please nisha stop I can't walk more let go to watch movie and have lunch. Nisha said by making faces no I had to shop more.Then laksh said ok but let's have lunch I am hungry don't u feeling hungry. Nisha said ok. Then mansi said your favourite actor movie is released don't u watch them.Nisha said hmmm. Then had lunch and went to watch movie of varun dhawan.

At mm

Chirag was called by priest to sit in mandap. All were happy as the auspicious marriage ceremony started. After priest perform some ritual with chirag called uttara.Swara and ragini went to bring uttara.Uttara was looking stunning in bridal attire. Uttara look swara and ragini confusingly. At the time ragini said let's go  down uttara. Sanskar too came , hug uttara  emotionally and kissed her forehead let's go. Trio with all friends who where their with uttara bring her to down. While she was in stairs she was looking not less then a princess. Sujata,annapurna rp  and dp too become emotional and dp  said how she grew so fast to which annapurna said  it doesn't seem to know  how time has gone it is her marriage today .Uttara made sit in mandap.

Precap: laksh return to mm with a surprise and uttara's bidaai

Sorry guys I made u wait...actually my aunt is not well  she was admitted in icu.So I was little busy.
Hope u guys understand and like my story.