Part-08

At night sanskar was thinking  his past,how his life changed ,how he was blamed for laksh's missing.He was deeply hurted as it was blamed none other than by Swara.He was remembering how swara didn't bother his words and promise and finally left him when he needed her the most and also after knowing he can't live without her. How both of their life changed. While he is in  deep thinking his phone started ringing. He saw caller id became little tensed as it was from inspector that too in late night. The inspector said that he get some news about laksh that he was met with an accident 6 month ago  and admitted in ganguram hospital of New Delhi. In return sanskar said ok  myself  will go to Delhi and inquire and get back laksh .Don't share this news to anyone of my family as I can't see them  like this anymore and I didn't want more  hopes to be broken. Then he cut the call and started drinking as he knows if laksh returns what will happen to their relation and how it will be difficult for him to ignore , give punishment to swara & his stubbornness for not accepting swara for forever.
But soon a smile came in his face that he will meet and get back laksh after  long 6 month.As he too misses him.While in gm swaragini enters .Shomi asks how engagement happened. Everything is good na.But before ragini answers swara went away to her room as she can't control anymore. Shomi ,shekhar dada and dadi were worried and shomi asked what happened to her .All is fine na by shaking ragini. Ragini narrated the whole thing happened in mm and her conversation with sanskar which swara told during returning to mm.Shomi looked tensedly to shekhar and said I am having fear that what will happen to swara and sanskar relationship? ??....  

Sorry for late post..

Precap : swara and shomi's talk,sanskar going to Delhi to inquire about laksh and uttra 's sangeet.