Part - 01

Story begins with swara and ragini entering mm mansion after  whole 6 month with smile while remembering their past memories how they living happily with their family which includes morning aarti, together having lunch,breakfast and how they together celebrate their festival .Swara then started remembering their moments with sanskar(their cute nokjhok,pillow fights,romance,teasing to each other, how she enter to mm for first time and suddenly those harsh words said by sanskar) while tears started brimming her eyes.In case of ragini she too started remembering her moment with laksh(how she enter mm for first time,their sweet moments and her possessiveness towards laksh).Then both look towards each other and enter the mm with determining face hoping that all good things will happen.

IN THE HALL

All were present in hall when swaragini enter through staircase seeing each and every corner of house while tears shed from both of them eyes which goes unnoticed.All of them were happy seeing their daughter in law except sujata ,sanskar and uttara for swara 's betrayal. Here swaragini came as wedding planner .Swara came with sanskar permission as a wedding planner. The whole mm was decorated as royal place since the only daughter of maheshswaris or princess of mm is going to engaged.

This is my first ff on swasan..Hope all of u will like  it...
😊😊😊