Part -10

After conversation of swaragini and shomi , swaragini took dinner  and
Slept.

In morning

Swaragini get ready and left for mm for preparation of sangeet. As swaragini enter  they took blessing and started decorating the hall.While decorating swara saw sanskar coming through staircase .They had small eyelock.But eyelock get broke when sanskar said to sujata maa I am going to Delhi  for office work for 2-3 days.Uttara listening all this with sad as sanskar unable to attend her sangeet. Bhai u can complete your office work after my marriage said uttara in low tone as she  is missing laksh  in all event of her marriage  and now  sanskar will be not there in sangeet and mehendi.Sanskar became emotional and said it's urgent uttara I have to go and don't worry I will be there in haldi and ur marriage pakka wala promise uttara,sorry uttara if it is not important i wouldn't have but urgent said sanskar.Sujata said u can go but be sure that u will be present in haldi and shadi.Sanskar assure both,  had his breakfast and went to his room for packing as flight is there in evening. Swara was listening all this thought why he was going Delhi without any reason and looks towards uttara who was looking sad now also so she thought to talking with him in this matter.

In sanskar 's room

Sanskar 's pov

Sanskar was deep in thought thinking iam sorry uttara iam sorry uttara I know u r hurt with my decision of going Delhi but I am going Delhi to bring laksh only ,after long 6 month a small clue has been found regarding laksh how can I leave it like that uttara 
. U only said u want laksh in ur wedding that promise only I want to keep. Sorry ma, badimaa ,sorry uttara I can't share this new with anybody because I don't want to break ur hope. I am pretty sure that I will bring laksh back if he is in Delhi.
At the time a knock on door.Sanskar without seeing said come in .Swara came in look the room emotionally said to sanskar why u r going to Delhi. Don't u think your family needs u especially uttara. Don't u think to attend uttara sangeet and mehendi as she is ur small sister and by the way u can complete your office work afterwards.Don't u think u have responsibility in uttara 's marriage.Sanskar came towards her said just shut up, angrily. Sanskar said who gave the permission to enter in my room and who the hell r u to say what is my responsibility. I very well know what I am doing , about my responsibility and lastly don't interfere in my work. U r only a wedding planner just do that nothing else.

In evening

Sanskar came with luggage , took blessing from all and left to Delhi with a determination to get laksh back if he is there in Delhi.

Precap : uttara 's sangeet and mehendi, sanskar find something shocking  about laksh.