Chapter 4

Hey there peeps! Here’s the next chapter! I wrote it in a hurry, so please ignore all the grammar mistakes. I’ll edit it once I get the time. Don’t forget to vote and leave a comment! Have a happy reading time :)

                                                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Please settle down” I heard Adam say.

I closed my mouth which was wide open. I still couldn’t accept the fact that he was my history teacher. He was too hot and too young for a teacher. He really could be mistaken for a student.

I looked up and saw that Adam was looking at me. I tried to act normal but I couldn’t do anything about the awkwardness.

“Where’s baldy?” someone asked from behind me.

I guess baldy must be Mr. Hinkle.

Adam gave a glare before he answered the guy’s question. “Mr. Hinkle can’t continue anymore.”

“Are you single Mr. Walker?” a blond girl in an exposing white sleeveless top asked in a flirty tone. Bitch, he’s your teacher for God’s sake!

“Hmm…. That’s an inappropriate question. But yes, I’m single” he replied smiling.

Oh, don’t smile at that bitch. The class roared to his reply. Some guys made a face while all the girls were drooling. I did too, but at a very controlled rate.

“Ok students. Let’s talk about the subject. History is difficult, I know that” Adam started.

He glanced at me and continued, “Some think that it’s boring to listen to history while studying it is easy.”

I didn’t know how to react to that. I had no idea he was my freaking history teacher when I blabbed everything. My cheeks flared up in embarrassment and I bent my head to stare at the desk.

“I had my own difficulties learning it. But it’s surprising that I’m teaching that very subject at the age of 22. It’s not as hard as you think it is. Stay focused and feel free to clarify your doubts and you’ll be getting straight A’s” Adam finished.

“So, you are 22 now Mr. Walker?” the same Blondie asked.

“Umm… Yes. But that can’t be categorized as a doubt”

Wait, what? He was twenty two? Adam was just twenty two? He’s really young. Thank God. That explains his oh-so-sexy features.

I heaved a sigh of relief. I don’t know why I was feeling too happy to know that my history teacher was in his early twenties. Maybe it’s because of his irresistible hotness.

I didn’t realize that I was staring at him for now he was looking at me questioningly. I once again bent down my head and faced the desk.

 “Okay, let’s start with the subject. The first lesson is about World War 1” he began.

Adam taught us about the causes and consequences. The subject was damn boring, but I tried to keep myself awake. My eyes roamed the class room and I saw how the girls reacted to every move Adam made. I willed myself not to laugh at their behavior but a smile tugged my lips.

I pretended to listen, while my eyes captured all that was happening in the class. Some guys at the back were sleeping, some were scowling and all the girls were drooling.

A little while later the bell rang, mentioning the end of first period.

“That’s it for today. I’ll see you guys tomorrow” Adam said as he wiped the board.