Comfortable At Home

The group had just arrived back at the mansion. Justice watched as Corey clicked open his door and stepped out with a stretch, "That was a long drive."

Elton chuckled, adding some sort of sexual joke dealing with the word long. Justice didn't pay attention and got out of the car as well.

Sam and Colby both got out, hand in hand as the brunette let the blonde male inside the house.

Said blondie was barely walking straight, his eyes barely creeping open to see where he was going.

Justice chuckled when the brunette placed a hand on Sam's chest to stop him, crouching low and wrapping both arms at the crook of his back and under his knees.

He carried the blonde male inside, who simply fell asleep on his shoulder. Justice smiled, heading inside and following Elton and Corey.

"Since you wanted the couch, I'll bring you some pillows and blankets."

"Thanks, Elton."

As  Elton left, Corey leaned back against the couch and sighed softly.

"How long have you known Elton?"

Corey glanced up from his phone, "Um, about a year now, why?"

"Oh, I would've guessed three with how close you guys are."

Corey chuckled, "Yeah, we're pretty close, you could say that."

Justice chuckled, "Are you single, can I ask that?"

"I've got a girlfriend, but she's off in Florida right now."

The emerald-eyed boy stepped closer and mumbled something in Corey's ear, "Maybe she sensed how close you two were as well."

Corey's eyes widened and his face went pink, "Wh-What?"

"That kiss wasn't for show, was it? I know you two wanted to rile me up on Eltorey and everything but that kiss wasn't fake."

Corey stuttered a bit, "Y-Yeah, it was fake. It was just for show."

"With how red your face was when his lips touched yours, your eyes widened and there was this sparkle in your ey-"

The male with the bun rushed upstairs, "Good Night!"

Justice chuckled, leaning back and sitting on the arm of the L-shaped couch as he waited for Elton to return.

He checked his phone, posting a few of the cute pictures of #Eltorey.

He didn't post the kissing picture, that was his own dirty secret. It would be best to wait for the day that they'd come out to their fans.

He posted the first picture with a smirk, "Pumping the gas instead of each other <3 <3 <3 '#Eltorey' @ eltoncastee @ coreyscherer"

With a giggle, he posted the second one, adding a simpler caption since he noticed Elton's humming from the garage, "How sweet, they're touching heads <3 <3 <3 '#Eltorey' @ eltoncastee @ coreyscherer"

Justice put his phone back in his pocket with a smile and held out his hands, taking the blankets in his arms as Elton put the pillows on the couch.

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay over."

"Easier for us to be coordinated in our trip that way."

Before Elton turned to leave, Justice pulled him close and muttered in his ear, "Amanda says good luck tomorrow."

"Did she tell Devyn?"

Justice nodded, "Devyn's in Florida now, she said to send pictures for when you ask him. I have to put her on facetime when it happens, so I'll just get pictures that way."

"How do you know he won't say yes?"

"Puh-lease, the way you stare at each other is so lustful and yet passionate."

Elton shrugged, his face dusting slight pink as he glanced at the floor then back up at Justice's emerald-eyes, "Cupid."

"Coward."

"Fuck you."

"I'm not in that position, that's Corey's position."

Elton rolled his eyes and turned to leave, "Night, Justy."

"Good night, Elli."