CornadianOrNah

Justice chuckled, handing the lady his light orange dyed ticket with the front name of ALASKAN/CANADIAN AIRLINES.

She handed him a smaller punched ticket that was purple, he waited, watching the others get their tickets punched and scanned into separate tickets.

He traveled further and they reached their plane, he pulled out his miniature camera with the HD graphics card and lens, attaching it to his suitcase for a scenic view.

"It's so tiny, how does it look so good on your videos?"

"Editing. It comes with just the right editing software to fix the bug eye it has an to fix any exposure."

Elton chuckled, "I'll need to get some of those then."

"They're like fifty bucks. You would be able to get hundreds," Justice chuckled.

He glanced over at  Sam and Colby, knowing the two were sharing seats again in first class.

He would be in sight of Sam and Colby while Elton and Corey had front row seats of the high-first-class section.

"Where are we going first in Canada?"

Justice glanced over to Sam, "Well, we're going to British Columbia, where Stanley Park is, then to Quebec, obviously, and finally to..."

Justice checked his passport from previous travels, "Ahah, we're visiting two last places. Montreal and Skagway, which is also around Alaska I think."

Colby glanced over at Justice with a surprised look, "Can we get me some jackets or something, I didn't pack enough for that winter weather."

Sam chuckled, "If we need to, we can hug each other for warmth."

Colby nodded and smiled, "Come here, dude."

The two giggled and hugged each other tightly, "I feel warmer already."

"Guys, we're still at the airport."

"Shhh, don't ruin the moment," Justice grinned, taking a picture of the two idiots.

Elton snorted and laughed, alerting nearby visitors and leavers. "Plane A89 leaves in approximately ten minutes."

"Our plane is after, wanna go grab our seats now?"

"Should be open."

Justice glanced up at the plane deport board and grinned, "We can board in five."

Elton smiled, "Have you turned on the cameras?"

Justice shook his head, turning on the one on the crown of his glasses, turning on the one on Colby's ring and the one on his cross necklace.

He also turned on the one on Corey's chain necklace.

"If it beeps red, press the black button in the very middle. It'll take a snapshot and restart recording, saving the previous recording to its card."

Sam grinned and nodded, "I want one now."

Justice stepped forward, standing up on his tiptoes to reach the bridge of Sam's hat, he placed a tiny black one beneath the cap, pointing the small lens in front of Sam.

"It'll record anything in front of you now. The lens also turns on its own when something moves, so it'll probably watch the window for a while."

Elton glanced over, "This is going to be a lot of recording and editing for you, Justice."

"It's worth the views and footage, trust me."

Colby chuckled, "I hope so."

Corey smiled and glanced over at Elton, "Ready to go? We should probably go."

Elton nodded, "Come on, guys. Let's go."

Justice pulled the one from his suitcase and placed it on his choker, directly on top of the skull to look like a crown.

Luckily these weren't detected by metal detectors or large enough to affect the plane.

He chuckled to himself, he was so proud he remembered to bring them and his regular cameras.

"Oh, by the way, in case you guys go to the bathroom, just click the white button on the very back, opposite side of the lens, it'll pause. But don't forget to press it again when you're back in your seat."

"You don't want a sight of below?" Elton glanced at him in mocking shock.

Justice snorted, "As much as I would, I'm not going to want that in my video nor to invade your privacy."

"I like this guy, he's awesome," Corey grinned, glancing at Elton, "Can we keep him?"

Sam and Colby nodded in agreement, heading towards the gate.

The lady scanned their tickets first and took them, handing them back their passports in an instant.

Elton nodded, "We can definitely keep him."

Justice chuckled, "Thanks, guys, I feel so wanted right now."

"Alright, me and Corey will be up front. Sam, Colby, you two are in the middle. Justy, I think you're directly behind Colby. Or maybe Sam. You're in seat 210, which is directly behind seat 230."

"You're behind Sam," Colby grinned, turning on his snapchat.

"Let's say Hello to our Canadian followers, why don't we?"