Superficial G A Y

A beautifully decorated glass had accompanied the growing pile of similar colored and shaped glasses.

Elton smiled at the waitress, leaning back in his booth chair and sighing to himself.

"You are getting such a huge tip."

The waitress snorted and placed her silver platter tray full of drinks on his table.

She placed each drink delicately in front of them and once again, took out her notepad, "Anything else, boys?"

"Shots. Honey Drop Rum," The bearded male simply answered, "Six."

"Five," Corey blushed, gripping his previous glass and sipping it, "For me anyway."

The two exchanged glances before nodding to her and smiling appreciatively.

They were enjoying their time together, talking about their past, the housemates, how they could come out in the gayest way possible, and best of all, what they may do in the future together.

They were booming with more confidence in their relationship now.

Maybe it was the alcohol.

. . . . . . . . . . .  . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .

The blonde held his hand tightly, deeply breathing as the words on the menu jumbled together.

"Sammy?"

"Sorry..."

The blonde murmured so quietly that the brunette had to lean closer to hear him, "What?"

"'m sorry," Sam frowned, leaning on his arm as he propped his elbow up on the table.

"For what?"

He groaned and laid his head on the menu, "Well-"

"What can I get for you lovers tonight?"

He gently glanced up and went to speak, "Wat-"

"He's 21 and so am I. We would like to order some alcohol, please?"

He smiled at them and nodded, scribbling on his notepad, "Last page of the menu, sir."

Colby nodded to his blonde boyfriend and picked out something with vanilla and rum combined into a cocktail.

Sam looked over the enormous menu and sniffled gently, "What can you recommend me?"

"Well... do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? Maybe coffee? Or something creamy?"

The blonde nodded, "Creamy, coffee, vanilla. Sounds good, what drink?"

The waiter chuckled,

"There's always the Smooth Kiss. It's white rum from the depths of Canadian culture that runs down your throat freely, American Coffee, and white chocolate sunk and melting in the bottom."

Sam nodded, "Sweets could be nice."

Colby smiled as the man nodded and scribbled down their order, disappearing the next second.

He grabbed the blonde's hand and held it to his face, pressing his lips to it.

"Don't panic, baby, it's just us here. Only we know us."

"But Elton and them are just down the stairs..."

Colby smiled and pressed another kiss to his wrist, where the veins were most blue and rigid.

"But the stairs mean nothing to us tonight."

"But-"

The brunette gently nipped at his finger, "Just focus on me, I always make you feel good," he winked.

The blonde stammered but gently smiled, his face easing into a passionate red.

"Okay."