Smooches Are Shared :)

The blonde blue-eyed male huffed, his air puffing out gray and smokey.

His brunette other half sighed softly, wrapping his arms around the shuddering male.

He moved behind Sam, arms lacing beneath Sam's elbows and around his sides.

His hands pressed against his arms and he gingerly rubbed friction onto the cold skin.

The blue-eyed brunette smirked when the other blushed and leaned his head back against him, pausing to intake the view of the frosty water.

There was steam flowing over the water of the lake and he smiled, they were only an hour or so from the airport.

They had only just left the uber, glad to have taken it with such cold air surrounding their bodies, and it was below 40 degrees in mid-October.

The brunette pressed a warm kiss to his neck, catching Sam by surprise and earning a small half-moan, half-whine.

"Why didn't you bring a jacket, Sam?"

"I-I wasn't p-prepared for it to be s-so cold..."

"Sam, we're not in America anymore," Corey pointed out, fingers laced together with Elton's fingers.

They weren't receiving any odd looks from strangers, some simply smiled at them as they passed by them.

Justice smiled back when they passed by any strangers holding hands, in fact, he noticed it was different than in America.

There were lesbians and gays holding hands everywhere they looked.

They hadn't even made it to Montreal yet, and there was just GAY on every sidewalk.

Justice loved the freedom here in this public space, "I want to move here."

Elton glanced at him, "Why's that?"

"There's just so much freedom here. There's guys holding hands and kissing without getting any odd looks."

Corey glanced over to Elton and winked at him.

Justice glanced over in time to see the two older men weren't walking next to him and the two halves anymore.

He looked over his shoulder and gasped, tugging the other two to look at the sight.

Elton's arms wrapped protectively and strongly around Corey's waist, pulling him against his chest and back against the railing.

Corey's hands were linked with one another behind Elton's head, his nose hidden behind Elton's nose as the two bumped lips and molded tongues in the cold air.

Their breath coincided over their cheeks and chins, passing around their heads before they parted with gentle smiles.

Justice couldn't find his breath, couldn't find his phone in his pocket through his surprise.

He glanced to see the two younger male's grinning and chuckling into the freezing air.

"Oh my god!! They kissed, guys, did you see that?!"

The blonde hid his face in Colby's neck with a grin, laughter muffled by the male's neck. The brunette couldn't stop his laughter either.

Their air puffed out more smokey air into the freezing frosty weather around them.

Justice clasped his hands together, hiding his shrieks of joy in his fluffy gloves and hopping up and down like a kid.

The two older men parted, lacing their hands together and nodding to Justice, "Let's go before we waste too much time here."

Justice grinned, "We can waste all day here, that's fine by me!"