Chapter 3

Standing at the top of the Empire State Building I think of all the shit I've run into. My hair gently blows in the wind and I pull some of it behind my ear.

He takes my hand and I turn around to look at him, we smile and I node at him.

He clears his throughout and begins "Alex, I know I haven't known you for long, but as soon as I saw you I knew I wanted you, every time I see you smile and can't help but think how lucky I am that I met you" he gets down on one knee

By know a big group of people have gathered around to see "so Alex will you do me the honer and marry me" I wipe a tear away and answer "yes, of cores I will" I smile and jump into his arms and kiss him, he spins me around

People are clapping as he sets me down and I just keep on smiling, and nice dressed lady comes up to us and says "follow me please" we do as she says

She takes us up to the very top of the building and closes the door behind us, you only get to come up here for special occasions, and this is pretty special.

"So that was the first part, well played rocky" I smile and we high five

"Thanks, you weren't so bad yourself, but what do we do now" he asks

"We wait... And spit on the people down there" I laugh and get ready to spit down on the poor helpless people who are about to be victims of my spit, yay

He follows me and we get ready, I start and almost hit a tall rich looking man, he looks up and we duck down so he doesn't see us "try hitting the woman with the puddle" I laugh and Rocky gets ready, he hits her and we hide again.

We laugh so much that we can't even get up again, so we just stay down on the ground and keep on laughing like idiots.

After a couple of minutes my dad friends mozzie comes up, quickly hand me a duffle bag and runs back down. i open the bag and poor everything out on the ground, i take the helium tank and start to blow up the blimp like baloon, the i atatch the Little platform to the blimp and put the traker and the box of files on it.

i take the remote controller and let the blimp fly, i start stearing it to the place where the others will be waiting to get it. "all done, now we wait Again" i smile feeling good about my job, i just miss doing this with my dad, and even though i know he hates the fact that i do this i still hope he is proud that i can do it without his help.

"i just can't believe that you Guys where willing to help me with this" i tell rocky and look at him

"well, like we tolled you, we care about you and will always bee here for you" he smile and i hug him

"yeah but you've only just met me last week" i laugh and he just smiles Down at me, he is so sweet, they all are...

flashback (to the day after the text)

i keep on looking at the clock over and over Again, just waiting for it to change to 2 am. the two boys are asleep, i slowly get up trying not to wake them, i quickly get dressed and sneek Down sairs, out the door and just start walking Down the street, now he just has to find me, i gulp and hope he was kidding, tough he isn't someone who does.

A Big Black SUV drives up next to me, and two big guys get out and carry me into the car. I would do something but really I don't feel like it, besides he dies this every time we meet and I'm use to it.

"Let's make this quick, I have some files I need and you are getting them for my, understood, I'll text you more later, NOW GET OUT!!" He yells and I'm pushed out, okay that's new

The car drives of and I just sit there, a tear rolled down my cheek, how the fuck will I pull this of all by my self. i curl into a ball, just sitting there on the street, probably a bad idea, but fuck it.