7

<-May 18, 2037->
8:13 AM

I turned quickly, pulling out of Seokjin's touch and stare. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of, none other than, Kim Namjoon stomping towards the two of us. My eyes widened in both confusion and fright.

"Namjoon?" I stuttered out.

"Ah, and it was going so well," Seokjin sighed.

Namjoon quickly ran over and stood me up. He examined me, then glanced at Seokjin. He gave me the same apologetic smile he had the day before, then sighed loudly.

"Yah, you know just because youre the oldest doesn't mean you can be the most carefree!" Namjoon snapped. He then got closer to Seokjin, trying to stay quiet, but I heard anyway. "You can have fun, but you have to use your head. Why are you even here!?"

"Because Astronomy is in my blood," Seokjin grinned back. "Chill out, baby brother."

"Brother?" I choked out.

"Ah, Y/n, this is my little brother, Kim Namjoon. I've heard lots from him about you," Seokjin said before sitting back down. "I do apologize for stepping out of line. I was only curious. I wasn't sure if you were the right Y/n until I saw how pretty you were."

"Stop it!" Namjoon hissed before turning to me and bowing deeply. "Please forgive him."

"Oh, don't worry about it, he's fine," I managed. "Are you in this class?"

"I am, actually. I didn't know you were," Namjoon smiled. "And you either."

Seokjin laughed loudly as Namjoon shot a glare at him. I pointed to the seat next to my stuff and smiled.

"Wanna sit?"

"Thanks, Y/n. Happily," Namjoon replied, setting his stuff down.

We continued chatting for a while, getting to know each other before the class filled up. As other students filled the room, my heart sped up as I knew class would soon be started.

I quickly zoned in as the professor walked to the front of the room and began the lesson. I was zoned in, but I noticed both Namjoon and Seokjin glancing at me throughout the period. I barely heard but couldn't distinguish their inaudible whispers. I didn't pay mind to it as I trusted both of them for some reason.

And then, class was over. I jumped slightly at the sound of closing textbooks. Namjoon let out a short laugh. I turned to him with a smile and began to stand to gather my stuff.

"You're really into this aren't you," Namjoon asked sweetly.

"A little bit," I nodded.

"Hey do you guys wanna get lunch?" Seokjin spoke up suddenly.

I glanced over at him as Namjoon turned as well. He was smiling more kindly this time, instead of his grins. Namjoon turned to look at me as I flung my backpack over my shoulder.

"I mean I'm pretty hungry. If you guys want, I know a little place, it's kind of in the middle of nowhere but it's never busy," I replied happily.

Both men nodded and quickly gathered their stuff as well. Namjoon let me lead the way this time as we walked towards my favorite restaurant. I was a regular there, so the owner always knew what I wanted. We chatted on our way there, and slowly but surely Seokjin and Namjoon were warming up to each other. Or more so, the tension from before was fading away.