11

May 18, 2037
7:03 PM

Namjoon didn't hesitate to walk towards me. My legs felt weak once more as the cold glare of Yoongi caught my gaze. Namjoon pulled me behind him slightly before bowing deeply to his older brother.

"We shouldn't talk about this in front of her," Namjoon pleaded.

"What, you don't think she deserves to know? It's not like she doesn't have suspicions now," Yoongi shot back.

"Both of you, with me. Jimin, Jungkook, take Y/n to go see your brother," Seokjin said firmly.

The youngest boys rushed towards me and hurried me out of the house. I couldn't speak, I could only follow. We walked for only a few minutes before stopping. I had grabbed each boys' hand unconsciously, still quite frightened. Neither of them pulled back, and allowed me to hold them.

"Before we see hyung," Jungkook started. "Don't mention Yoongi."

"Why not?" I asked quietly.

"They're not on good terms right now, and if he knows Yoongi is back, he won't come home tonight," Jimin finished.

I nodded and continued to follow the two to a small field. I observed as much as I could, as I was slightly confused. In the middle of the field, a body lay in the grass, looking up. Watching the sky.

"Taehyung-ah," Jimin yelled out.

The body flew forward, sat for a moment, then jumped up. Jimin took off towards the man and Jungkook smiled widely as I looked at him in confusion. Jimin's arms flew around the other man as laughter erupted from both of them. Jungkook patted my shoulder, then took off towards the others as well. I smiled as he tackled the other two to the ground.

I eventually made my way over to the three, laughing as they rolled through the grass, each attempting to stand up, however being pulled down by one of the other two. Finally, Jimin stopped the other two and they sat still. Jungkook smiled up at me and invited me to sit with them.

"This is Y/n, Namjoon hyung's friend," Jimin stated.

"I'm Taehyung, it's a pleasure," the new man nodded towards me with a smile.

His voice was deep, and his smile was so unique. I couldn't help but stare at him, as he didn't look real. He was so handsome, well built. I felt like I were staring at a drawing. At art.

"Taehyung is the second youngest of the team," Jimin explained. "Jungkook, Taehyung, me, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin. That's all of us."

"I'm going to tell them you didn't use honorifics," Jungkook teased.

"Do you guys bicker like this all the time?" I asked with a smile.

"Yep," Taehyung laughed. "Only out of love, though."

"Tell me about your family," I said. "You're definitely not a normal family, but Namjoon only told me bits and pieces."

"Well, you see, Seokjin took us in after some pretty bad things happened," Jungkook explained. "We're all brothers, but not blood related, besides Tae, Joon, and Jin."

"Namjoon moved into his own place a few weeks ago, so the rest of us live at Seokjin's house," Taehyung continued. "It's not bad, really. We don't get tired of each other."

"Of course, we all have bad days and fight with each other sometimes, but we're such a close family, we can't stay mad," Jimin smiled. "It's been tough without Namjoon around. He's like the peace keeper, but Seokjin steps in when he causes problems. He rarely steps out of line, and Seokjin sees him as someone so smart, and very precious to him."

I smiled slightly at the way they talked about one another. They really did seem like close siblings. The way they talked about each other made it hard for me to believe that Taehyung and Yoongi were on bad terms at the moment. It made me curious as to what could make the two fight.

"Yah, Jiminie," Taehyung yelled suddenly. "Is Hoseok home yet?"

"He might be now, but we should stay out of the house for while. Do you guys want to go eat?" Jimin asked.

"That sounds fun," I replied with a smile, thinking of all the information they had just told me. "I haven't been to many restaurants around here. What's your favorite?"

"I know one," Taehyung spoke up. "It's a surprise though."

I nodded and looked to the other boys. Jimin smiled at me, giving me a reassuring feeling. We followed Taehyung, walking for just a few minutes before arriving at the restaurant. It was a small place, but it was super cute.

"Taehyung hyung," Jungkook whispered as he pulled Tae to the side. "Is this a good idea?"

"It's fine, I'm sure we won't even see her," Taehyung responded quietly.

"This place has good food," Jimin suddenly popped in front of me. "Dont mind them. They always argue over where to eat."

"But they-" I tried.

"-its okay. It really is." Jimin cut me off.

Finally, the two split, Jungkook defeated. Taehyung hopped over and led us into the small restaurant. Jimin and Jungkook began to argue about where to sit, however Taehyung just sat, shutting the two of them up. I laughed lightly at the three.

It didnt take long for us to order and get our food, and of course after that we ate quickly. All four of us acting like this was the first meal we'd ever had. It was a lot of fun, acting like nothing mattered. We finished quick and began to get up, ready to go back home. Where all the troubles were.

But it seemed we hadnt necessarily escaped the troubles, even here. A young women walked up to the table. She was absolutely beautiful, stunning. It took me a minute to realize the obvious. She looked a lot like Namjoon. The resemblance was uncanny.

"Kyungmin," Taehyung said quietly.

"Where's my brother?" She said without hesitation.

"Home," Jimin spoke up.

"Who's this," she snapped, this time looking straight at me. "And why has she been with my brother?"

1008 Words