7

Gelo's pov

After I introduced her to everyone we went upstairs and started studying for the Friday. Then the boys came up and ask if we wanted to go for a swim and Amelia said yes.

Gelo- You don't got a swimsuit

Amelia- I can go to my house and get one

Gelo- Alright

After she left the room I got dress and went to the back with the boys. We played around in the pool. Then Amelia came back with a bag and clothes on:

Me- I thought you was getting a swimsuits

Amelia- I got a bikini on  and was the bathroom

Me- I will show you come on *take her hand*

I take her to the bathroom and she came in this.

Looking like a whole snack. I think I really like this girl. I am going to cuff her.

Me- Ready

Amelia- Yeah

We headed back to the backyard. I jump into the pool and all the boys was looking at her like damn can y'all not. We all had fun in the pool, but it's getting late now. I told Amelia she can hop in the shower after me. When I was done in the shower I walked into the room with a towel around my waist and this girl was staring hard at me.

Me- You something you like?

Amelia- Maybe *walks into bathroom*

I got dressed in basketball shorts and BBB shirt. I went downstairs into the kitchen but there was no food. I decided to order pizza.

Amelia's pov

I got into the shower then got dressed in the outfit that was in my bag and walked into the room. But I did see Gelo so I cut on the tv and put Netflix on. I was looking for a movie and I heard the doorbell. Gelo came running upstairs and went to his dresser and got money. Then ran back downstairs to the door. I put on RiverDale.

Her Outfit

I heard Gelo yell "Pizza Here"

I heard Gelo yell "Pizza Here". I walked downstairs and heard the boys come running to the stairs. I went to the kitchen and got a plate of pizza. Me and Gelo went back to his room and ate there while watch RiverDale. after we finish eating I brought the plates down and saw the boys playing 2k18. Then I went back upstairs and sat on Gelo's bed and watch RiverDale. I was falling asleep until I heard the door open and Gelo woke up. It was LaMelo.

LaMelo- Hey can I borrow a phone charger please

Gelo- Are nigga you woke me up for that here *throw at him*

LaMelo- Ouch *rub his head* Amelia can you kiss my head

Gelo- No leave

LaMelo- Fine then

After he left I cuddle with Gelo to sleep.