13

LiAngelo's pov

I am really mad that Amelia been hung around that boy Bryce and get close with him. What really get me fuck up is that this nigga asked her on a date and she said yesss. I guess she saw me kissed Ashely and got mad at me and not Ashely her best friend.

I am at Ashely's place.

Me- Baby are you ready yet

Ashely- Yeah I come now

Me- Will the movie about to start

Ashely- Alright am here nigga

Me- Come you have something on your face

She came toward and leans down in front of me. I kissed until things got out of hand like always. Every time we alone it just happens and I hate because I love Amelia not Ashely.

Bryce's pov

Me- You sir your ready babygirl

Amelia- Umm... I can trust you right

Me- Of course baby

Amelia- Yeah

We go upstairs to my room and I lay her down on the bed. I kiss up on her neck and found her weak spot.

Couple Minutes Later

After we finish you know we laid down on clean sheet and watch a movie. I really love this girl and don't want to hurt her. We talked alseep.

Next Day

Amelia's pov

I woke to the sun shining in my face and my alarm going off. I felt someone arms around me and holding into me tight. I grabbed my phone and turn the alarm off. I look over at Bryce and took a picture of him sleep on Instagram.

I got out of his arms and headed to the bathroom

I got out of his arms and headed to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and saw all my hickeys on the chest and back. I hopped into the shower and wash my face. I wrapped his towel around me. I walked into the room and he was up sitting on the bed. He look up at me and dropped his phone on the bed.

Bryce- baby look at love marks *smiles*

Me- Come bryaceee I need clothes brycee baby

Bryce- Alright *gets up*