30 {preview}

Graduation Day

I was sitting in the hair getting my makeup and hair done. I already did my nails the day before and had my dress ready along with my heels. I can't believe I'm finally leaving high school and going to college this day took for every to come.

____________________________________

I was in the shower very ready for my big day and I ready to play for ULCA and hope my girl going there , too. But if not we still staying together for the long run. I have my tuxedo ready and shoes.

____________________________________

My mom was zipping up my dress while I was admiring myself in the mirror. I am still debating on what college to go to. It ULCA or LSU. I think I want to go to ULCA more than LSU. Because I will be come to home. I hope that LiAgelo is planning to go to ULCA and we can together for the long run.

____________________________________

I was putting on my tuxedo jacket while looking into the mirror and thinking about today and the future for me. I already have my things packed to move into Zo's old apartment near ULCA. After the graduation I going to ask Amelia to move in with me. I put on my watch and diamond studs. Next was my shoes.

____________________________________

I was putting on my shoes and my phone started to ring and I know that ringtone.

BabyG🏀😚💕  is calling...

Hello Baby

You ready for your big day baby

I am a little bit nervous and overwhelmed

It all will go away once you get across the stage babygirl

Thanks for the up lifting words baby

That's my job as your boyfriend...Right?

Yes and it's my job, too as your girlfriend

I just wanted to hear your voice and see there baby love u

Your welcome and you will love u, too baby

Call Ended..
____________________________________

I got into my moms car and we headed to the school for the ceremony. When pull up in the parking lot my mom drops me off at the front of school and goes to find parking. I walk in and saw Gelo and his brothers talking. He saw me and started walking to me and I met him half way.