20

LiAngelo's pov

I don't like the fact that George is staying at her house with her. But all I can is tell her how I feel I about this. I was walking her to class which was Math. We got to her class and kissed me then when into class. I walked all the to the gym for first period.
I walked into class and saw my boy Don warmup. I went into the locker room and changed into my gym clothes. Then warmup with Don and Ashely comes in the gym. She walks over to us and stares at me.

Me: Is there a problem

Ashely: Yah... Why would you do that to me

Me: Do what to you

Ashely: To go out with Amelia

Me: Because I love her

Ashely: What about me *cry*

Me: You ruined me relationship with Amelia just so you could be in the spot light

Ashely: Yah because she doesn't deserve to have you like me

Me: And why is that

Ashely: Because I worked me way here and she just gets everything handed to her

Me: I don't got time for Ashely good bye

I walked in the locker room and changed back to my clothes. I walked to Amelia's class and waited for the bell to rang. As soon as the bell rang students started rushing out the classroom. Then finally Amelia came out.

Me: Hey baby how was clas

Amelia: Good and you

Me: No where close

Amelia: Let me guess Ashely came

Me: How did you

Amelia: She to the bathroom and never came back and before she left the class she said "You better back off you whore"

Me: Wow

I walked with Amelia to our next class that we had together. I sat down in the back and Amelia came and sat down next to me. The bell rang and kids rushed in, so they won't be late. Soon the teacher came and started the lesson. I playing around with Amelia be squeezing her thighs. Then the teacher assigns is a group project and you know I had to work with my girl.