12

Amelia's pov

After the game finished and we won 108-29. I went down the bleach to go find Bryce. I found him I give him a hug and kiss on the check. I feel someone burning a hole on the side of my face. I turned around and saw Gelo staring and getting red by a second. We walked to the car holding hands and he said that the team go out for pizza. He asked if I wanted to come and I said yeah. We got into the car and headed to the pizza place. When we got there his teammates were there yet so we waited in the car. While we waiting we was talking and getting to know each other better. After we ate pizza with his team he dropped me off at home.

One Week Later

Me and Bryce have been getting really close and Gelo doesn't like that and keep texting me. I answer back to his texts, but not all the time. Ohh my god I almost forget to tell that Bryce asked me out on date today at school. I got into the shower and wash my face. I washed my hair, too. After I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around my body. I picked out an outfit and started doing my makeup and hair. After I was finish with my hair and makeup I got dressed.

 After I was finish with my hair and makeup I got dressed

I grabbed my phone and texted Bryce.

Amelia💑❤️- Am ready boo

Brycee💕😍- Be there in a few BabyGirl

Amelia💑❤️- Alright Babyyyy

After I texted him I text Ashely and waiting on him to pick me up.

Amelia🔥- Whatzzz uppp

LifeSaver😇- Nun, but your man Gelo keep bugging me about u and that fine ass nigga

Amelia🔥- Backoff his mine and just block him

LifeSaver😇- Alright and if you got home from your tell me about okay I have to go it's my mom

Amelia🔥- Alright

I heard a car horn outside. I got up from my chair and grabbed my purse. I got outside and hopped into the car.

Me- Hey baby

Bryce- Hey sexy you look fine tonight

Me- Thank you *kiss his check*

He started backing out the driveway and to the location for our first date. We pull up to this fancy restaurant and it was a little bit packed. We got our table and menu. We looked through the menu and pick what we wanted. The waiter came to our table.

Waiter- Hello I am your waiter Brittany *staring at Bryce* can I take your order

Bryce- I think my girl should order first

Brittany- What do you want

Me- Can I get steak and potatoes and salad please

Brittany- Did you think that to much

Me- No

Bryce- Your here to take order not flirt with customers and judge them

Brittany- Well okay papi

Me- Excuse me *Stands up*

Brittany- What did I every do

Me- You just flirted with my man

Bryce take my hand and walk me outside. He calmed me down and we went back to his place. We pull up the driveway. We walked into the house and I turn around. I smashed my lips into his lips until it turned out into a make-out section.

Bryce- You sure you want to cause I can wait babygirl

Me- Umm....