17

George's POV
When we get to the mall we go to footlocker then Gucci where I saw my girlfriend Samantha kissing on some other dude. I walked up to her.

Me- So this is what we do now

Sam- U don't care because your with that bitch

Me- She's not a birch that my friend and yeah I use to like but u took it to a different level

Sam- I don't care he treats me better than u

Me- Really how please tell because last night u was begging for my dick your a hoe *yells*

Be now everyone in the store looking at us and then Amelia came over.

Amelia- What wrong George

Sam- Your are the problem bitch

Amelia- How am I a bitch your standing here cheating like u do with every guy u go out with but I still have my v-card still and I didn't get pregnant like u so yeah I am the bitch right

Sam- I fucking hate u *run out*

After she ran out the store George looked at me with dad eyes. I felt sorry for him because their going out seen last year. Me and George went to my place. He dropped me off. I walked inside the house and mom wasn't here like also, so u text LiAngelo to come over. He texted back yeah. I got into the shower and then got dressed in house clothes.

I heard the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to open the door to see Gelo standing there with pizza and movies. We walked into the living room and ate pizza while watching the movies he brought over here. I got a text from George saying he was outside. I got up and went to the kitchen and throw away the box. Then walked to the door and George standing there soak and wet due to the rain.