FOUR

when we got home Grayson grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall kissing me aggressively in the middle of the warehouse.

"Gra—Gray—what" i tried to speak in between breathes.

Ethan walks out and sees Grayson trying to get his hand up my shirt.

"Grayson!" Ethan shouts.

Grayson drops me to the ground, causing me to fall on my knees.

"uh E it isn't what it looks like..." Grayson says.

"REALLY?BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO GET UP HER SHIRT!" Ethan screams at him and runs over to me helping me up.

"i-i uh um i" Grayson stuttered.

"Ethan it's okay." i said holding his arm.

"NO ITS NOT!" he shouted still looking at Grayson who was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ethan STOP!" i shouted at him.

he turned around facing me looking confused. i held my hand up and showed him i didn't have my purity ring anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU LET HIM TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY!" he shouted.

"no, i'm ready whenever something comes my way." i said.

"what did he say to you to make you take it off?" Ethan asks still frustrated.

"he didn't say anything." i said reassuring him.

"i don't believe you. GRAYSON WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?" he shouted again.

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER." Grayson shouted back.

i ran away not having a clue where i was going but i ended up in Grayson's room. i sat on his bed hoping he'd come up. after a few minutes Ethan ran in. i just ignored him.

"Brooke...look i'm sorry." he said.

"where's Gray at?" i asked still looking in the opposite direction of him.

"he left." he said coming over.

i got up and walked out the door and ran and jumped into the foam pit, at first i struggled to get out but when i got out i ran out the warehouse to find Grayson setting there covering his face.

"Gray." i said walking over to him and setting down.

"we just met each other and i was already trying to get in your pants." he said blaming himself.

"Grayson. it wasn't just you. i wanted you too." i said leaning on him.

"but" i cut him off.

"but nothing Gray. i chose to throw my ring out the window." i said.

"stop putting yourself down." i said rubbing his back.

"Ethan thinks i forced you on to me. and i practically did." he said turning his head.

"did you see me pull back or fight you off?" i questioned.

"no." he said.

"exactly, i wanted that." i said reassuring him.

"but either way, Ethan's still gonna think that i forced you." he said basically holding back his tears.

"then let's show him that you weren't forcing." i said getting up and grabbing his hand.

"how are we gonna do that?" he asked getting up.

"follow my lead." i said as i pulled him inside.

i walked him up to his room to find Ethan still setting there, the door was wide open. i walked in still holding Gray's hand. Ethan looked up. i pulled Gray to me and started kissing him. after kissing for a few seconds i pulled away.

"he didn't force himself on me." i said setting on the bed.

"i know, my brother is a good guy. i'm just upset and confused." he said looking at the floor.

"why? talk to me." i said holding his hand.

"i'll give you guys privacy." Grayson said walking out and shutting the door.

"just last night you were kissing me and wanted me. now you're kissing him and want him." he said looking me in the eyes fighting his tears.

i couldn't speak. i felt terrible. i knew where he was coming from. but i was drunk when i wanted him. i confused myself.

"brooke?" he said which distracted me from my thought.

"i don't know what to do Ethan." i said now crying.

"i know it's hard but you need to make a decision, you can't kiss me or fuck me and my brother at the same time." he said as he held me.

"i need time, i need to spend time with the both of you." i said wiping my tears.

"i understand." he said.

"the hardest part is that i'll end up breaking someone's heart." i said crying again.

"hey it'll be okay." he said hugging me again.

"so how are you going to decide?" he asked.

"well i could do something like spend a day with you then the next with Gray etc." i suggested.

"yeah or a whole week with me then Gray" he smirked after saying 'me.'

"i'm gonna stick with my way or doing it. so here's how it is. whoever's day it is we pretty much are acting like were dating" i said knowing it was childish.

"that sounds like a good idea actually." Ethan said.

"i have an amazing idea for a video and to decide who's day is first." i said smiling.

"how?" he asked.

"OBSTACLE COURSE!" i yelled.

"that's actually a great idea." he said getting up.

"well we will do the obstacle course tomorrow." i said.

"okay i'm gonna go apologize to Gray." he said walking out.

i was already in Grayson's bed so i laid down and fell asleep.

when i woke up....

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: this chapter was kinda boring but deal with it hoe.😛❤️