FIFTEEN

i woke up the next morning to my mom and brother fighting. i slowly got out of bed and went downstairs.

"NOT THIS GIRL AGAIN JONATHAN!" my mom screamed.

"I DONT NEED YOUR APPROVAL" he yelled.

"YOU DO WHEN THIS GIRL LED YOU INTO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL WHEN YOU WERE 16!" she screamed again.

"hey guys. calm down" i said before anyone could say anything else.

"i was just leaving." Jonathan said as he clenched his jaw.

"oh okay. i love you." i said.

"love you to." he said as he went out the door.

"i've gotta get to work sweetie. have fun today. i love you." my mom said as she grabbed her stuff and left.

i went back upstairs and got in the shower. after i got out i changed into a crop top with ruffles and jeans and boots. ⬇️

then i went downstairs ate breakfast and thought about what i wanted to do today

"i wonder what Ethan and Grayson are doing." i said as i got on my phone and texted Grayson.

" i said as i got on my phone and texted Grayson

i drove to his house and parked the car. i don't know why but i brought a bathing suit, i guess because they have a pool.

"hey beautiful" Grayson said as i checked their house out. (since they just moved in)

"oh hey Gray." i said turning to him.

"wanna come in?" he asked.

"yeah sure." i said throwing my bag on my shoulder.

"what's in the bag?" he asked.

"basically a pool bag." i said as i shut the door behind me.

"oh you wanna swim?" he asked as he took his shirt off revealing his toned body.