EIGHTEEN

well today's the day. the day my mom goes back to Virginia and has to be tortured by my father. it's been a week since Nate was rude to me. i got the modeling job, i have no idea what i'm doing. i've moved all my furniture and stuff in my house, of course most of it's in boxes. i'm sure the twins will help me finish unpacking. Jonathan moved into a house here in Cali too.

i slowly got up off the couch (since my beds in my new house, and i wanted to tell my mom bye) grab my bad and go to the bathroom. i shower, and put on jeans and a white crop top and adidas'.

& do my makeup & hair.⬇️

⬇️

afterwards i go down stairs and make my mom breakfast before i take her to the airport

afterwards i go down stairs and make my mom breakfast before i take her to the airport. as i finish setting the table, she walks in wearing baggy sweatpants, a oversized t-shirt, and her hairs in a messy bun.

"good morning momma. how you holding up?" i ask her.

"not so great. i'm gonna try and get this settled out and i'll come back, i promise." she reply's hugging me.

"your brother is going to bed taking care of the house, if you need anything, he'll have the keys." she said as she sat down and began eating breakfast, as i did the same.

"okay" i said as i ate breakfast.

————-

"well sweetie, if i don't leave now, i'll miss my flight." she said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"awe momma. don't cry, i'll be okay. i love you." i said as i hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"goodbye, i love you." she said as she walked towards her gate.

————
*new house*

i plopped down on my couch and turned the tv on. my phone vibrated & it was a text from Ethan.

Ethan😉💕: hey beautiful

Me: ew E stop being cringeyyy.

Ethan😉💕: wyd tonight?

Me: nothing, i live alone now remember?

Ethan😉💕: oh yeah, i'll be there in 30 min.