3

Thursday 13th December 2016
[ 쪽지 // 진영 ]

"Mmhmm, Jinyoung, answer?"

"64, 65 and 67," Jinyoung answered.

"Correct. Now," the teacher ruffled through pages of a textbook, "revise pages 93-110 for our next lesson." At that the bell rang signalling lunch, the teacher grabbed all his things and made his way out of the classroom. Students gathered their belongings they needed and advanced towards the door.

"You coming?" Daehwi asked as he got closer towards his friend.

"It's okay, I've got to finish something heh."

Slowly, his friend's footsteps disappeared and all that was left with Jinyoung was silence. He flipped through his notebook to the last page, he ripped it out, smoothing it out across his desk. Taking his pencil, he began his note.

Hey Nari...

—

"So.. did you get another note? Did you find out who it is?" Jisoo asked once her, Nari and their friends sat down after getting their lunch.

Nari shook her head in response, picking kimchi and plopping it into her mouth, "since he - or maybe she - did it once, it's probably a joke."

Jisoo narrowed her eyes in thought and hummed. She started to eat her own food.

"I'll let you know if I get a new note." At that, the conversation about Nari getting notes ended. The group of girls moved onto a different topic, "I'm gonna go now. See you in class Ara. See you guyssss." Nari stood up, taking her empty tray to the trolley where dirty trays ended up on. She headed back to the classroom, only one thing on her mind: notes.

She opened her locker to see a note flutter down. The girl grinned to herself, she picked it up and looked at the front, her name was scribbled onto it - Nari. The girl slipped it into her blazer pocket, she closed her locker, forgetting all about what she was going to do.

Nari slid open the classroom door to see a boy inside. He was hunched over a piece of paper with his textbook ajar on his desk. He looked up, obviously noticing her presence. It was the same boy who bumped into her a few days ago. He has the same small face, the same small lips that gave her a warm smile that day and the same light brown hair.

Nari bowed her head, "sorry if I disturbed you, don't mind me." She made her way to her desk.

"No, it's okay, I'm just about to go anyways." He got up and left, giving a quick small smile before sliding the door close.

Nari watched him. You like him. You like him, don't you? Don't deny it, you do. She shook her head, denying her feelings, "damn it, I forgot my books!"